General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (34 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Battlefield V reveal live stream in 25 minutes :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Shit is gonna be awesome, can't wait.
looks really shit, a woman with a metal hand fighting in ww2? it actually took a while to understand which period in history BF5 was meant to be set in, yet it couldn't be any more historically incorrect

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Damn, the other 12 year old kids at the internet cafe will be jelly as fuck when they look over your shoulder and see you running around with that skin.
they'll be begging their mummy's for their credit cards just to have better looking pixels floating around on their screens

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
looks really shit, a woman with a metal hand fighting in ww2? it actually took a while to understand which period in history BF5 was meant to be set in, yet it couldn't be any more historically incorrect
I don't really care as long as it's fun tbh. Don't need a videogame to teach me history :p

The reveal was quite bad though, agreed. instead of that cringy host they should have just mentioned all this:

Sounds really good imo.

- - - Updated - - -

About being historically correct, i think they go more into the direction of Battlefield Hereos, more fun, less serious. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be surprising following the success of fortnite.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't really care as long as it's fun tbh. Don't need a videogame to teach me history :p

The reveal was quite bad though, agreed. instead of that cringy host they should have just mentioned all this:

Sounds really good imo.

- - - Updated - - -

About being historically correct, i think they go more into the direction of Battlefield Hereos, more fun, less serious. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be surprising following the success of fortnite.
hes so using aimbot in that gameplay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)