General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Been playing Assassin’s Creed Origins and man have they tried to do a Witcher + Horizon New Dawn mixup. So far the story has been pretty interesting and the world fun to explore. I think we got a winner here this time around.
Not that i'll ever play it, but it's been about time to change something. AC is (or was, if what you write is true) the most repetitive game in the world with the same boring ass missions over and over again imo. Stopped playing after part 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much only played it for the setting/graphics back then, but Ubisoft lost me a long time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a real Assassin :p

Solid Assassin :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not that i'll ever play it, but it's been about time to change something. AC is (or was, if what you write is true) the most repetitive game in the world with the same boring ass missions over and over again imo. Stopped playing after part 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much only played it for the setting/graphics back then, but Ubisoft lost me a long time ago.
If you stopped after 2 then you missed on Black Flag which was a hell of a game. Mostly because it was a completely different approach to the series. Best pirate game I've ever played.

On this one, Origins, they brought back the same developers from Black Flag so you do get the same kind of new approach to what was a slowing dying series. I put in 700+ hours on the Witcher and man, Origins is like playing it in a different setting. It's not just influenced, it's sometimes straight up copy and paste. Which let's be honest I'll gladly take it, Witcher was fantastic.

Like the idea of side missions evolving into something else, it's not quite as in depth as the Witcher but it's there. The investigations, the new RPG element regarding looting and gear, the combat (the whole dodge and attack thing) and most importantly the little details in the world.

For example, the map being huge I haven't even touched half of all that it contains but there's a part when you're in the desert and you start having hallucinations, seeing oasis and shadow people. They'll sometimes talk to you or ride on the back of your horse and then vanish. Creepy as fuck.

Overall, if you find this later on at a decent price, go for it. It's much better than anything post Black Flag.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So new pokemon game
Pokemon Ultra Moon and Pokemon Ultra Sun, sequel to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon :tuttosport:
don't know if I should buy half ounce of more gorilla glue or get pokemon game
tough times yo

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Over this past weekend me and my brother bought Horizon: Zero Dawn, FIFA 18, Uncharted 4, Titanfall 2, and Destiny 2 - $140 total :tuttosport:

Been playing Horizon the whole time, it's great so far. But now between work and social obligations it's going to be difficult to play :sigh:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Over this past weekend me and my brother bought Horizon: Zero Dawn, FIFA 18, Uncharted 4, Titanfall 2, and Destiny 2 - $140 total :tuttosport:

Been playing Horizon the whole time, it's great so far. But now between work and social obligations it's going to be difficult to play :sigh:
If you think Horizon is great, wait until you get the DLC "The Frozen Wilds". It is ridiculously good.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It does :p

But it doesn't matter really, I just can't get warm with AC series anymore, it might be a great game (i don't even deny that), but it isn't for me. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I’ve been entertaining the idea of getting a Nintendo Switch just because of the new Zelda. It looks quite fun.
I'm getting a switch for sure just waiting for new pokemon game to drop.
They better make it revolutionary
8 continents
all 1000+ pokemons available
32+ badges
sex change
and more cool stuff

Same here just want that nostalgic feeling again
talking about nostalgia started playing final fantasy 9 which was originally for the PS1 on my Vita, was only 10$, what a game :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)