General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (38 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Can't play MSG because Destiny :howler: :lol: Wtf, bro, you still playing that rip off of a game and worse yet paying yet more money for that crap?

Destiny was the worst 60 dollars I've ever spent in a game. I'd happily burn the case and use the CD as a boomerang. :D
Yep, still playing and I've accumulated 1300 hrs of playing-time. Destiny is a complete game for me. If I want that MMORPG experience I raid with 5 other people, if I want to play a multiplayer FPS I'll do that in the crucible and if I want a singleplayer challenge I solo a raid. Everytime one of those things gets boring I switch to the other.

How is the mission variety in MGS5? I've heard that the missions kinda get boring.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Side missions tend to get repetitive, same areas blah blah.

Also how the fuck do you stay hidden, I try and mark every cunt and I miss one and boom he spots me, the box is useless aswell.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Just bought new components for my pc
any cool games up to play?
I already have MSG thanks to nvidia offer
I'll probably buy The witcher III
anything else that might be funny to play?
was thinking about Wolfestein the new order

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Just bought new components for my pc
any cool games up to play?
I already have MSG thanks to nvidia offer
I'll probably buy The witcher III
anything else that might be funny to play?
was thinking about Wolfestein the new order
company of heroes 2
arma 3
fallout nv with mods
project cars
red orchestra 2

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yep, still playing and I've accumulated 1300 hrs of playing-time. Destiny is a complete game for me. If I want that MMORPG experience I raid with 5 other people, if I want to play a multiplayer FPS I'll do that in the crucible and if I want a singleplayer challenge I solo a raid. Everytime one of those things gets boring I switch to the other.

How is the mission variety in MGS5? I've heard that the missions kinda get boring.
Oh well, to each his own. I hate it and regret ever buying such an incomplete rip off.

Haven't done many tbh. like 6 or so, so can't really answer that. So far it's been the best experience i could have had.

Hey @Twenty---3
dat robot arm in the mist. godamnit :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Meh I hated the first mission, was lame.
Tell me you're not talking about the hospital.

Side missions tend to get repetitive, same areas blah blah.

Also how the fuck do you stay hidden, I try and mark every cunt and I miss one and boom he spots me, the box is useless aswell.
Every side mission I've done was in a different area, don't know what you're talking about, bro.

It's a stealth game, take your time. Make sure your marked everybody before going into the mission area.

At least 4 out of 6 main missions i did were done without killing anyone or being spotted. Use your tranquilizer, move the body, crawl a lot, watch your surroundings at all times, take cover in the dark and most important of all, be patient.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Loving it so far only completed u%. The storys lines in MGS games have always been amazing despite confusing i expect something big from this. So far im a bit bored of Aghanistan though. I want more missions like the horror and intensity of the prolouge.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Thanks for the tips buddy :tup:
Just another tip, once you dog grows you can use him in the battlefield. He will mark enemies for you as you get close to them, so that should help you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Loving it so far only completed u%. The storys lines in MGS games have always been amazing despite confusing i expect something big from this. So far im a bit bored of Aghanistan though. I want more missions like the horror and intensity of the prolouge.
You're in for a surprise :D

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Looking forward to it. Really addicted to this game. I meant to write 5% in my previous post btw.
I'm completing what i think is the last one of the Afgan's missions. Going to another map now. Tired of rocks and sand anyway :D

Did you find the sniper yet?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Oh man, i fucking love Kojima. You know the missions you do in Ground Zeroes, the people you rescued and one of them turns out to be Kojima himself?

Guess what happens when you load your Ground Zeroes save into Phantom Pain? Kojima joins your Diamond Dogs staff!

You might even be able to play as him. Seriously, Fuck Konami, Kojima is the best :delpiero:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm completing what i think is the last one of the Afgan's missions. Going to another map now. Tired of rocks and sand anyway :D

Did you find the sniper yet?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Oh man, i fucking love Kojima. You know the missions you do in Ground Zeroes, the people you rescued and one of them turns out to be Kojima himself?

Guess what happens when you load your Ground Zeroes save into Phantom Pain? Kojima joins your Diamond Dogs staff!

You might even be able to play as him. Seriously, Fuck Konami, Kojima is the best :delpiero:
Yeah i found the sniper. Glad to hear that the whole game wont be in Afghan. Kojima is awesome that sound cool as fuck :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I know I'm late to get MGS5 but just picked it up and installing it now.

All your comments got me hyped. Can't wait to play :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)