General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (27 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I played few hours of MGS5 today and it's mind blowing. I'm loving every minutes of it so far and I can't wait to play the online multiplayer when it comes out in October 6.
Playing MSG and man, that first mission. What in the fuck... I mean, holy fucking balls, what did i just experience? Mind blowing is an understatement.

I don't think I've ever seen a "prologue" as amazing as this in any game, ever.

Mar 4, 2007
Playing MSG and man, that first mission. What in the $#@!... I mean, holy $#@!ing balls, what did i just experience? Mind blowing is an understatement.

I don't think I've ever seen a "prologue" as amazing as this in any game, ever.
Bloodborne was my game of the year but after this! Oh man its not even close. I'm in like 7 hours now And I'm trying to build the Mother Base. Can't wait for the online them death matches and also the tactical one as well.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Bloodborne was my game of the year but after this! Oh man its not even close. I'm in like 7 hours now And I'm trying to build the Mother Base. Can't wait for the online them death matches and also the tactical one as well.
I'm only like 2,3 hours in. And man, I loved The Witcher, best Fantasy RPG i've played, or the most complete. Great missions, plot, graphics, etc... But this, this is just something else. As of now it easily takes the best game of the year spot. Let's see how good Fallout will really be but i predict a really close fight between those 3 games.

Kojima is on another level, the guy's a genius. I refuse to buy any future MSG game without him.

Mar 4, 2007
I'm only like 2,3 hours in. And man, I loved The Witcher, best Fantasy RPG i've played, or the most complete. Great missions, plot, graphics, etc... But this, this is just something else. As of now it easily takes the best game of the year spot. Let's see how good Fallout will really be but i predict a really close fight between those 3 games.

Kojima is on another level, the guy's a genius. I refuse to buy any future MSG game without him.

Sine I played Dragon Age and Bloodborne I was kind of taking break from RPG. But I will definitely pick Witcher 3 in the future. And I agree uMGS without him will just be awkward. And another thing I like about this game is to 80s songs. I'm addicted looking for cassettes at every outpost. Lol

Fallout I haven't played none of them but I will like to try this one.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Sine I played Dragon Age and Bloodborne I was kind of taking break from RPG. But I will definitely pick Witcher 3 in the future. And I agree uMGS without him will just be awkward. And another thing I like about this game is to 80s songs. I'm addicted looking for cassettes at every outpost. Lol

Fallout I haven't played none of them but I will like to try this one.
A game that has David Bowie as it's opening song gotta be a hell of a game :klin:

I've never played a MGS game, do you need to play the others to understand the story?
Hmm, kinda. I think you should be fine but IF i was you I'd get the MGS HD Collection first, that is if you still have your Xbox360/ps3.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Would love to play MGS but the next Destiny DLC is coming out and I don't have time for two games :D Gonna wait until MGS becomes cheaper and I have more time for it.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Would love to play MGS but the next Destiny DLC is coming out and I don't have time for two games :D Gonna wait until MGS becomes cheaper and I have more time for it.
Can't play MSG because Destiny :howler: :lol: Wtf, bro, you still playing that rip off of a game and worse yet paying yet more money for that crap?

Destiny was the worst 60 dollars I've ever spent in a game. I'd happily burn the case and use the CD as a boomerang. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)