General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (40 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Question. When you do play any games be it RPG or sports or whatever else where you can costumize guys face and appearance. How much time do you spend there? Do you tweek every cheek bone and eyebrow available?

Does this customization option matter for you? I for one find it trivial.

I usually use random button few times and just choose :) Oh I did go into detail when i created EVE online char though, that's the only game where I did it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Shenmue already got funded :D

- - - Updated - - -

Shenmue may very well become the most funded kickstarter game ever . Have to say though the first bunch of the stretch goals are laughable . I can get the first stretch goal from 2mil to 2.5 mil for the cinema shorts , but all 4 stretch goals that come after that are for subtitles and everyone with a distance of 100k . Seriously , 400k for subtitles in german , italian , spanish and french ? I can get if that money was for voice acting , but 100k for a freaking translation of some dialogue , gtfo . The stretch goals after those are good , but they should have been before the subtitles ones . At max fans can do those on pc .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
awesome that we getting shenmue 3

but sega still hasnt annoucned when yakuza 5 is coming to the west. this sucks so much. just give us a date. the game came out in japan in 2012 ffs. how long do u need to translate a game?

- - - Updated - - -

Question. When you do play any games be it RPG or sports or whatever else where you can costumize guys face and appearance. How much time do you spend there? Do you tweek every cheek bone and eyebrow available?

Does this customization option matter for you? I for one find it trivial.

I usually use random button few times and just choose :) Oh I did go into detail when i created EVE online char though, that's the only game where I did it.
i do. but it depends on the game. for exammple in a rpg with choices and classes, say skyrim or dragon age, i customoze the shape depending on what i am going to role play as. so for example if i am playing as a hardened merceneary warrior, then the guy will have a meaner leaner face, and lots of scars. if i am playing as wizard, he may be fat and have a soft face..etc.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
awesome that we getting shenmue 3

but sega still hasnt annoucned when yakuza 5 is coming to the west. this sucks so much. just give us a date. the game came out in japan in 2012 ffs. how long do u need to translate a game?

- - - Updated - - -

i do. but it depends on the game. for exammple in a rpg with choices and classes, say skyrim or dragon age, i customoze the shape depending on what i am going to role play as. so for example if i am playing as a hardened merceneary warrior, then the guy will have a meaner leaner face, and lots of scars. if i am playing as wizard, he may be fat and have a soft face..etc.
I do that with size :D if I play a wizard dwarf he will probably be short with pointy hat :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Didn't like Microsoft's show that much tbh. That backward compatibility was the only thing they had going for them, but honestly, with so many great new games coming out every year, i personally don't feel like playing stuff that i already played. And their exclusives don't interest me.

The only thing that still bothers me is that they'll have Fallout mods. :cry:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
oh ffs :D

Multi platforming is the worst thign that could have happen and happened to PC. The way the HUD is forced to be controler friendly has destroyed normal functionality. Not to mention how inferior the platforms are to PC so they have to compromise... God damn it.

I probably sound very negative :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol at ps4 all way?

how many of those "great" games announced are coming this year? a big whopping ZERO

all of them are coming 2016, and that's if they dont get delayed again.

so in 2 years, the only game that has comeout to ps4 that is exclusive is bloodborne

LOL. failstation. and this is coming from a guy wholved his ps3 and ps2, and ps1

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Didn't like Microsoft's show that much tbh. That backward compatibility was the only thing they had going for them, but honestly, with so many great new games coming out every year, i personally don't feel like playing stuff that i already played. And their exclusives don't interest me.

The only thing that still bothers me is that they'll have Fallout mods. :cry:
I felt the same about Microsoft , sony had better titles imho , but the backwards compatibility is huge news imho . The only reason I put their conference above the Sony one . Any true game will play fallout on pc . The xbox will crash in 2 seconds seeing the amount of mods a lot of people put in bethesda games .

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the nintendo conference wasn't that great . They showed their usual games for their target audience , a lot of 3ds . I would love to have mario maker though . Too bad I don't have a nintendo .

- - - Updated - - -

Square Enix coming next . So be prepared for more Final Fantasy XV , hopefully something more on VII . I'd like more footage on hitman

- - - Updated - - -

Btw has there been any news on that Deep Down Capcom game for PS4 . I was sure they would show that on the Sony conference , maybe they have delayed to to fucking 2016 also .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
square ennix should be good:

just cause 3
tomb raider
hitman
+ japanese games.

hopefully they announce a sequel to sleeping dogs and the world ends with you

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
hopefully more DEUS EX :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

square ennix should be good:

just cause 3
tomb raider
hitman
+ japanese games.

hopefully they announce a sequel to sleeping dogs and the world ends with you
That game was good , don't remember if it sold enough to warrant a sequel through .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they said there will be gameplay footbaoe of it so yes.

and lol at backwards compaibility being what people here celebrate

"pay 400 dollars for a xbox1 instead of the 80 dollars for a used 360 so u can play old games that u have played because we dont have anythig worth shit coming out"

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I felt the same about Microsoft , sony had better titles imho , but the backwards compatibility is huge news imho . The only reason I put their conference above the Sony one . Any true game will play fallout on pc . The xbox will crash in 2 seconds seeing the amount of mods a lot of people put in bethesda games .

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the nintendo conference wasn't that great . They showed their usual games for their target audience , a lot of 3ds . I would love to have mario maker though . Too bad I don't have a nintendo .

- - - Updated - - -

Square Enix coming next . So be prepared for more Final Fantasy XV , hopefully something more on VII . I'd like more footage on hitman

- - - Updated - - -

Btw has there been any news on that Deep Down Capcom game for PS4 . I was sure they would show that on the Sony conference , maybe they have delayed to to fucking 2016 also .
I still have my xbox360 and a shitload of games, so in my case it's a pointless feature.

And Lion, when i say there are great games coming out i didn't mean exclusive to one console or the other but games. Arkham Knight, No Man's Sky, Fallout 4, MSG Phantom Pain, Battlefront, Mad Max, etc... They're all 2015 releases. And i still haven't even finished Bloodborne and The Witcher. So it's definitely a feature i wouldn't use.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hopefully more DEUS EX :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

That game was good , don't remember if it sold enough to warrant a sequel through .
i remeber it selling something like 2 million copies. and that before the definitive edition game out for ps4 and xbox1. so it should warrant a sequel.

but square enix is retarded. tom raider sold 4 million copies and they said those sales were disappinting. bunch of idiots

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I still have my xbox360 and a shitload of games, so in my case it's a pointless feature.

And Lion, when i say there are great games coming out i didn't mean exclusive to one console or the other but games. Arkham Knight, No Man's Sky, Fallout 4, MSG Phantom Pain, Battlefront, Mad Max, etc... They're all 2015 releases.
all coming to pc

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The amount of explosions is ridiculous , Michael Bay would be proud :lol: . Looks like it will be extremely fun to play this , it's going be awsome to make that big bridge explode .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)