General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (42 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Battlefront is not Fallout :p
I can find an equal number of people obsessed with Battlefront :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well apparently I wasn't aware of it , but sony is actually releasing a new Gran Turismo :lol: What kind of fucking demo was this :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What no closing statement

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well to Recap Sony

They started great with The Last Guardian imho , very excited about this , it is not a game that excites a crowd and people may have goten bored wating for it so I can understand why there was not shown much excitement . Still I think when they get their hands on it their minds will change . Horizon looked great . From other exclusives SFV will definetly be loved by fighting games fans and no mans sky looks good as always , althrough I still am puzzled with this one . The guy said there is much to do , but I am still skeptical on that front . And seeing how huge that world is , while true that every planet is different I suppose since the models to generate planets are the same after a while I am afraid it will all seem alike . I think that even if there is not much to do that registering discoveries thing may push a lot of people to want to be the best explorers out there . New media molecule game looks great and I want to see what people come up with it , but won't probably do anything myself . There was the meh section obviously , Black Ops , Destiny , AC Syndicate . Black ops and AC should appear in Last week Tonights section "How is this still a thing ?" . These together with batman and hitman , second one which I hope is much better than the last entry in the series ,are multiplat so not much on sonys favor here except the first dibs on map and side quests on AC . World of final fantasy shown for the vita and a clip of some other little games which practically gives no life to the system , which is great , but has no games . The morpheus was cool , but needs to be seen how it holds up to competition . The final fantasy VII remake was just :tuttosport:

I myself am a sony supporter , but I have to say that Microsoft takes the cup home this year . As for exclusives I am more interested in the sony ones , but the difference in exlusives doesn't surmount xbox ones backward compatibility news , which imho makes microsoft the winner of this E3 . If I have to rank conferences until now

1 Microsoft
2 Sony
3 Ubisoft
4 EA
5 Bethesda (Who I think should have just made a 30 min conference showing only fallout , they still have a very restricted lineup as a publisher , if they expand they will probably have better conferences in the successive years )

- - - Updated - - -

Also is final fantasy a HD remake or a full remake?
That wasn't made clear . Still I suppose that for the new systems they will recode the game from the begining , but that doesn't mean that they will change the mechanics of the game . I would not exlude the chance of a full remake , but wouldn't keep my hopes up for it .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well to Recap Sony

They started great with The Last Guardian imho , very excited about this , it is not a game that excites a crowd and people may have goten bored wating for it so I can understand why there was not shown much excitement . Still I think when they get their hands on it their minds will change . Horizon looked great . From other exclusives SFV will definetly be loved by fighting games fans and no mans sky looks good as always , althrough I still am puzzled with this one . The guy said there is much to do , but I am still skeptical on that front . And seeing how huge that world is , while true that every planet is different I suppose since the models to generate planets are the same after a while I am afraid it will all seem alike . I think that even if there is not much to do that registering discoveries thing may push a lot of people to want to be the best explorers out there . New media molecule game looks great and I want to see what people come up with it , but won't probably do anything myself . There was the meh section obviously , Black Ops , Destiny , AC Syndicate . Black ops and AC should appear in Last week Tonights section "How is this still a thing ?" . These together with batman and hitman , second one which I hope is much better than the last entry in the series ,are multiplat so not much on sonys favor here except the first dibs on map and side quests on AC . World of final fantasy shown for the vita and a clip of some other little games which practically gives no life to the system , which is great , but has no games . The morpheus was cool , but needs to be seen how it holds up to competition . The final fantasy VII remake was just :tuttosport:

I myself am a sony supporter , but I have to say that Microsoft takes the cup home this year . As for exclusives I am more interested in the sony ones , but the difference in exlusives doesn't surmount xbox ones backward compatibility news , which imho makes microsoft the winner of this E3 . If I have to rank conferences until now

1 Microsoft
2 Sony
3 Ubisoft
4 EA
5 Bethesda (Who I think should have just made a 30 min conference showing only fallout , they still have a very restricted lineup as a publisher , if they expand they will probably have better conferences in the successive years )
:tup: thanks man.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Can I have Uncharted 4 now?

Please?

- - - Updated - - -

He said he'll reveal it soon.

Awesome. Unfortunately he picked a random planet just for the sake of it and there wasn't much going on there. But we saw some shooting and how HUGE and i mean HUGE the universe was.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is final fantasy a HD remake or a full remake?
Full remake

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
honestly, I'm not impressed. I'm not trying to be one of those guys or being nostalgic but it seriously doesn't look anywhere near as fun as battlefront 2. I'll probably still get it but my hype is lower now after seeing that. It looks so much smaller on scale.
Still in pre-alpha, no?

- - - Updated - - -

And what the fuck happened to Call of Duty? Shit doesn't even make sense anymore. You shoot fireflies at people? What?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: I just can't stop fapping with all the stuff being shown at E3.

Fallout4 remains the absolute king of the show for me, but Horizon for PS4 looks amazing as well. And I just found out PS4 has a Mediaplayer now, finally. :tuttosport:

Also, I'm a sucker for these Tom Clancy games. Ubisoft... do. not. fuck. them. UP! Especially The Division.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)