General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (31 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
honestly, I'm not impressed. I'm not trying to be one of those guys or being nostalgic but it seriously doesn't look anywhere near as fun as battlefront 2. I'll probably still get it but my hype is lower now after seeing that. It looks so much smaller on scale.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't know about you @King of Kings but to me The Last Guardian and Horizon were by far the best games in the show.

So far, but there is still time. And you know that Dreams is going to be something from another planet. I have no doubts about Media Molecule. Such great conferences from Sony and Microsoft.

I'm throwing my credit cards at my consoles as we speak

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
honestly, I'm not impressed. I'm not trying to be one of those guys or being nostalgic but it seriously doesn't look anywhere near as fun as battlefront 2. I'll probably still get it but my hype is lower now after seeing that. It looks so much smaller on scale.
Strangely enough when I made a similar reasoning for Fallout I got -repped :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Are you fucking kidding me , shenmue already got 400k out of 2mil in funding :lol:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
you said the graphics were bad or something along those lines
Go reread my posts , I said graphics aren't as bad as people say , not top notch though . I said the visuals aren't fallout like and it seems like the game has lost its feel and vibe . And some other concerns I had .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)