General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (19 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You pick a tank. And go fight other tanks.

If it was people with guns where you have more creativity, getting inside buildings etc. it makes more sense.

But tanks? Seriously? It's just... no.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

If it was people with guns where you have more creativity, getting inside buildings etc. it makes more sense.

Believe me, it's a hell of a complex game. Science-like almost, because of the hundred things you have to keep in mind and react to within seconds. It really is a brain game altho it doesn't look like it

Played 9000 battles 2011-2013, had a mental breakdown (because of the teammates, not of the game itself)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Believe me, it's a hell of a complex game. Science-like almost, because of the hundred things you have to keep in mind and react to within seconds. It really is a brain game altho it doesn't look like it

Played 9000 battles 2011-2013, had a mental breakdown (because of the teammates, not of the game itself)
what, over a game? :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what, over a game? :lol:
MMO's aren't games you casually play between dinner and your daily wankoff. :D At some point, when you gain a certain level of skill, the human teammates become terribly rage inducing and you start kicking you PC and punch keyboards. Or you just walk away calmly, like I did. Not talking about teammates who are bad at the game but those who are deliberately doing asshole things and harm their team on purpose- trolls. EU-server kind of occurence

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
well that's why you don't play mmos

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not really playing much at the moment.. only GTA V and Fallout 3 & NV all on PC

and fapping for Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
MMO's aren't games you casually play between dinner and your daily wankoff. :D At some point, when you gain a certain level of skill, the human teammates become terribly rage inducing and you start kicking you PC and punch keyboards. Or you just walk away calmly, like I did. Not talking about teammates who are bad at the game but those who are deliberately doing asshole things and harm their team on purpose- trolls. EU-server kind of occurence
Hope it makes you loose your sanity

Jan 5, 2007

You will not understand it till you play it.

Its really hard game and you need your brain working on 200% to be a good player.

I cant play it more that one hour or two at max.

- - - Updated - - -

True :lol:

Many times i get in situations and end up shaking like hell.

I never enjoyed a game like this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)