General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (14 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Too bad it's out for 360/ps3 or i'd try it. Maybe on Psnow if it comes out.

Speaking of which i decided to give it a try, Psnow. Price isn't perfect and some say streaming isn't the best but i wanted to try it anyways.

Streaming works perfect 90% with very little or no lag at all, that's a plus. The game of choice was God of War Ascension.

I had forgotten how epic and good GoW can get. What a game. All in all, psnow seems to be a pretty cool service given how well it runs. They should come up with a subscription Netflix kind of thing, a monthly price, play whatever you want. I'd definitely get it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 4, 2007
Yeah, I saw your two legendarys from the raid. That fusion rifle looks awesome and has great stats. Was running yesterday and the day before with a group of friends and got pretty easily to the 3rd part.
We found easy way to beat him. I will show you how to beat Crota next time we raid together.

That fusion rifle is nice but I want the new raid sniper. Everyone is saying is the best Sniper in the game.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
We found easy way to beat him. I will show you how to beat Crota next time we raid together.

That fusion rifle is nice but I want the new raid sniper. Everyone is saying is the best Sniper in the game.
That would be awesome. We've struggled yesterday but my group was kinda shitty and they just don't listen when I tell them to do this or that.

That sniper is definitely a beast aswell.
@Fint: I got one.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That would be awesome. We've struggled yesterday but my group was kinda shitty and they just don't listen when I tell them to do this or that.

That sniper is definitely a beast aswell.
@Fint: I got one.
@Juventino[RUS]

AC Unity patch number 4 is out. The one that "supposedly" fixes everything in the game from frame rates to glitches.

I'm downloading it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much everyone who comments on this thread. Me, Vinny, Twenty3, Salvo, Hustini and so on...
:tup:

feel free to add me ''thecoogar84''

I've got gta and fifa, both of which I'm pretty useless at :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Been playing Dragon age Inquisition for couple of houres so far.

When you look at the game on its own, its good. And i dont neccecarely dislike the hinterlands. Started on hard with mage(my char), mage(bald elven guy), tank(dat manwife) and ranger(varric) and hinterlands is good to get some feeling going in the tactical side.
I do have to micromanage alot cause they took out so much of the tactics.

THis game is entirely different from origins, and indeed, the tactical isometric view is utter crap, unusable.

its hilarious that the various written (on paper and online)media are hailing this as "the rpg we've been waiting for years for" and give it 9+/10.
Actually, its excellent. You can easely spot where the dependent media are, who are in EA's pocket.

I'd give this game 8/10. Cause its good.

And the best RPG for 2014 remains Divinity Original Sin. Wich is the best fantasy RPG i've played since dragon age origins.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
anybody have insurgency on PC?

wondering if it is good. it's on sale on steam for 5 dollars. wondering if i should get it
Insurgency is amazing. I've had some of the times of my life playing it. It's detailed in ways that other shooters haven't thought of or didn't bother with (you'll know what I'm talking about when you play it). Really immersive experience. Great team/tactical play. I'd describe it as something between Arma and CS.

Add me if you want - Beaug'nMcDoug'n

Any Dota players on this forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)