General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (31 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Can't really see much from here, but looks like original trilogy only for now.

- - - Updated - - -

new consoles are looking good now I must say, or maybe a new gaming PC :p

- - - Updated - - -

badass levels of cringe in the multiplayer voice actors, looks cool though but not really classic Rainbow Six.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just watched the Micrsoft and Playstation press conferences.

Great stuff from both of them. I'm mostly excited for The Division, MK10, and Uncharted 4. I'm not totally sold on Destiny yet, but it looks interesting.

Now I'm off to watch the Nintendo briefing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just watched the Micrsoft and Playstation press conferences.

Great stuff from both of them. I'm mostly excited for The Division, MK10, and Uncharted 4. I'm not totally sold on Destiny yet, but it looks interesting.

Now I'm off to watch the Nintendo briefing.
I'm very glad that I have both an XB1 and a PS4.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I only have the P4 and Wii U this generation. I'll probably pick up the Xbox One later on this year. But honestly I'm glad I have the PS4 first, all the games I want are multi-plat or exclusive for the PS4.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the Nintendo digital event, not much to talk about, I don't like how they don't do live shows anymore but whatever. The new Zelda game (which is one of three reasons why I ever get a Nintendo console) is looking really nice. I hope to see more of it soon. Other then that not much to talk about, Splatoon looked kinda' fun. :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm hardly even tempted by XB1 or PS4, just going to get a new gaming PC instead. The only exclusives which interest me really are Forza 5 and possibly Halo Master Chief Collection but they're not really worth to buy a console for imo.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So many great games coming out for PS4: The Division, MGS5, Rainbow Six, Destiny, FarCry... not to mention several racing games to pick from.

It's a shame we'll have to wait quite a while still...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Same here, kind of skeptical about Rainbow Six, but looks very awesome. And if it does what it shows on that promo then it will be an awesome game.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
So many great games coming out for PS4: The Division, MGS5, Rainbow Six, Destiny, FarCry... not to mention several racing games to pick from.

It's a shame we'll have to wait quite a while still...
Really excited for The Divison and MGS5. Too bad everything good is coming out in 2015.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its been a thing a few months ago, "how female characters are depicted in games".

Seriously, this bullshit has to end.

Yes, there are Games with a strong(mentally) female protagonist.
No, its a minority, just liked actual female gamers are a minority, but they got plenty to choose from.
And videogames tend to chose good looking characters. Big deal. They do that with both genders.

This femnazi agenda is getting retarded. Luckely the majority doesnt bother considering it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)