General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (19 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I fucking love crowdfunding. So many great games get developed that otherwise wouldnt have found a publisher to do so.

Looking forward to Maia, war for the overworld, planet explorers, starforge and divinity:eek:riginal sin

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Whoa, that looks absolutely amazing. Very few racing games have been able to get the gameplay just right, but in that video the car looks so... alive. I desperately need a good racing game to come out soon.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
That second video, either an amazing driver or waaaay too much grip for those conditions. I think its the second.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa, that looks absolutely amazing. Very few racing games have been able to get the gameplay just right, but in that video the car looks so... alive. I desperately need a good racing game to come out soon.
Good alternative for people who are still on PS360

http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/07/grid-autosport-why-listening-to-fans-resulted-in-the-ultimate-codemasters-racer/

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
They blew it with GRID 2, no cockpit view. No way I am buying a racing game without cockpit view.
Agreed.

But this one has cockpit view, CM themselves admitted that GRID 2 was a flop and fixed everything wrong with it in this one. Or atleast thats what they say.

He isn't really pushing it that hard, plus EVO is 4WD (and TC, SC, ABS etc too) with probably wet tires as well. Also, it's still only closed alpha build I think so it's not close to the full game yet.
Most likely reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)