General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (25 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm surprised by how little I'm interested in this new AC. I got platinum on AC2 and AC: Brotherhood, thought it was the greatest games I have ever played. Then AC3 was a massive disappointment for me, game got so repetitive I deleted it as soon as I saw the ending credits. This Black Flag doesn't look interesting at all, AC3 with pirates and rum. I doubt I'll be picking this up, there are so many better games coming out: GTA V, Total War: Rome II, Watch Dogs..
for me, they can do no wrong. Loved every Assassins Creed game to the point that I've completed all of them, twice! Obviously it's all about GTA this year, but this is a close second for me.

I guess I'm a fanboy as they say, if Ubisoft had a dick I'd probably suck it, and pay for the privilege.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Amazing in terms or storyline for this year. If you liked Bioshock, you're going to love "The Last of Us"
Loved The Last of Us, didn't like any of Bioshock games. Fucking liar. :stuckup:

for me, they can do no wrong. Loved every Assassins Creed game to the point that I've completed all of them, twice! Obviously it's all about GTA this year, but this is a close second for me.

I guess I'm a fanboy as they say, if Ubisoft had a dick I'd probably suck it, and pay for the privilege.
I was just like you until AC3. That game really disappointed me, I'd even say ruined the whole series. Ezio was an epic character, Connor - not so much.

Apr 15, 2006
I must say, I just can't seem to get myself to play The Last of Us. The stealth gameplay just slows down the game too much, which in turn make it hard to like. I feel so disinterested when I think of it that I ended playing Batman Arkham City twice before playing this again. I love Naughty Dog games, but this is ridiculous.

Speaking of Batman, anyone else looking forward to Arkham Origins? I definitely am!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Loved The Last of Us, didn't like any of Bioshock games. $#@!ing liar. :stuckup:
I haven't played either but I've watched both games being played in full. The last of us definitely has better gameplay mechanics and an amazing storyline but Bioshock grew on me after 5-6 years...they're both really great, and Bioshock's music :fap

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Chaos Theory was good. Haven't yet had the chance to try this one. Might wait til I get my PS4 for this one.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
What prices have you guys been quoted for a PS4?

Today I spoke to one importer in Malta and for a PS4, a controller and an HDMI cable he quoted 399 euros

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What prices have you guys been quoted for a PS4?

Today I spoke to one importer in Malta and for a PS4, a controller and an HDMI cable he quoted 399 euros
That's basically the official price. It's 399 euros here aswell.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Any of you guys played the new Splinter Cell? Or any other? What d'ya think? :klin:
I was just going to ask the same question. Haven't tried this yet, although I love the series.

I did get the feeling on the last couple they did the bare minimum, but this one is supposed to be improved.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Rome 2 came out and I can't have it because of school :cry:
I just finished installing it. I'm actually afraid to play it because I remember what happened with Civ 5. "I don't like strategy games, but I got nothing else to do today, so let's play it for a couple of minutes to see what it's like". I was going to bed at 5:00 the whole following week. :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I just finished installing it. I'm actually afraid to play it because I remember what happened with Civ 5. "I don't like strategy games, but I got nothing else to do today, so let's play it for a couple of minutes to see what it's like". I was going to bed at 5:00 the whole following week. :D
oh boy GTA V... couldn't have come at much worse of a time lol. Right in the middle of the semester. At least I'm only doing 3 units this semester instead of 4 :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That's why I didn't buy it, too much temptation. And maybe the price will drop later on :D.
oh boy GTA V... couldn't have come at much worse of a time lol. Right in the middle of the semester. At least I'm only doing 3 units this semester instead of 4 :D
Unit = class?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)