General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (83 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I wanted to post that but figured it would go over some of you guys heads, this guy btw, who is angry Joe for a reason, made a very excited and positive review for PS4 :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah I wanted to post that but figured it would go over some of you guys heads, this guy btw, who is angry Joe for a reason, made a very excited and positive review for PS4 :D
I'm just waiting and eagerly anticipating TotalBiscuit's review. He'll do it when he's back from NY, and we all know he's gonna trash that console.

Who the fuck would buy an xbox one at this point ? what does it have over the ps4 ?

You want allround entertainment ? allready exists, its called home systems and digital tv.

Consoles are made to play games on pc or with friends around you.

- - - Updated - - -

btw, if you ever want good opinions on games

The AngryJoeSHow

TotalBiscuit

You'll never need another reviewer, ever. They are just fantastic

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nope, friends and neighbours did, me and my brothers got Sega mega drive from parents. Only nintendo console I liked was 64 (that too owned by friends, mario kart and golden eye were great).
you obvously didnt have a good childhood. i mean if your parents are so cruel that they didnt get you a SNES then you were not loved.

are by any chance adopted?

Meh, I can't play Metal Gear Solid on a PC.
i am not sure what you mean. i can watch metal gear solid on youtube.

because that was all 4 was. a long movie.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think i might skip buying a console this time around.....or at most buy one very late into the cycle. by that time yakuza 6 and uncharted 5 will be out. the only real exclusives i am interested in.

games like metal gear, batman, assains creed, fallout, eldeer scrolls are all mutli platform anyway

might invest in a good pc next year. steam, amazon, GMG, and GOG sales justify the price paying for a good pc.

brb paying 5 bux for a comeplte edition of a game while consosle peasants pay 30 dollars on sale

- - - Updated - - -

cant play metal gear solid ?

try emulators maybe ?

dont think there is stable software/hardware combo that emulates ps3

Apr 15, 2006
brb paying 5 bux for a comeplte edition of a game while consosle peasants pay 30 dollars on
This is the reason why I most regret buying the PS3. All the money I've spent on games, I could've easily used it to buy a proper gaming pc and rocked out in it. I rarely play online, so that wouldn't have mattered anyway. :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)