Gazzetta Dello Sport: Trezeguet to Inter!! (4 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
there are so many newspapers in italy that are just writing about sport and mainly about football. they have to fill a lot of pages. They have to find some good stories. no matter if they are true or not.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i think he's becoming a real juventino, could have gone to arsenal and barca but opted to stay. when the day comes for him to leave, i think he would respect the fans and not choose an italian club. and why choose inter, they won't win anything. even though if they would get help from refs next season they still wouldn't win..haha

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Why would he go to Inter anyway?

Inter have been drawn into this whole refereeing scandal as well now, I love the fact Mancini was saying how all their points were 'clean', maybe you spoke too soon Roberto!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Forget Inter; I'd more worry about Milan, but i don't think trez will go to another italian club. But Inter would seem very improbable... why would he do that? To get 3rd? Even if they relegate Juve and Milan, they'll only manage to get 3rd :) Hell even if they relegated every fuckin team exept inter, they'd only manage to be third... ;)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Man I think that there should be a law which forbid to announce realy, realy stupid, nonsense rumours !!!!

May 4, 2004
goggo said:
Man I think that there should be a law which forbid to announce realy, realy stupid, nonsense rumours !!!!

This is another stupid rumour just like the one with Zlatan..

But did u guys see the differens of this and the zlatan leaving thread..
In this thread people say its a rumour and it will not happend..
In the zlatan thread people say "fuck zlatan" he is a gloryhunter, he is stupid, he is this he is that, he dosent love juve...

its sick isenit??

I would say its a rumour for both of them... they will both be playing for us next season.. and Juve will be playing in Serie A !

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
This is another stupid rumour just like the one with Zlatan..

But did u guys see the differens of this and the zlatan leaving thread..
In this thread people say its a rumour and it will not happend..
In the zlatan thread people say "fuck zlatan" he is a gloryhunter, he is stupid, he is this he is that, he dosent love juve...

its sick isenit??

I would say its a rumour for both of them... they will both be playing for us next season.. and Juve will be playing in Serie A !
the difference is with this trez rumour its paper talk, with zlatan it was his agent looking for signs from milan that they would go for him if juve were to be relegated. now i dont think that this is essentially what zlatan wanted or said but his agent represents him and should have kept his mouth shut. anyway i dont see either of them leaving us and even though he has had many problems with capello i dont think alex will leave either until he has broke the 200 goal mark, it would break his heart to leave juve, especially so close to such a fantastic achievement

May 4, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
the difference is with this trez rumour its paper talk, with zlatan it was his agent looking for signs from milan that they would go for him if juve were to be relegated. now i dont think that this is essentially what zlatan wanted or said but his agent represents him and should have kept his mouth shut. anyway i dont see either of them leaving us and even though he has had many problems with capello i dont think alex will leave either until he has broke the 200 goal mark, it would break his heart to leave juve, especially so close to such a fantastic achievement

his agent should have kept his mouth shut, maybe, but he already ´said that the press dident write what he said, that means its not true what we read on channel4 and others...
anyway, i hope to see both of them (trez-ibra) here next season.!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
his agent should have kept his mouth shut, maybe, but he already ´said that the press dident write what he said, that means its not true what we read on channel4 and others...
anyway, i hope to see both of them (trez-ibra) here next season.!
Can you still trust Channel4 these days to be a newspaper source?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
You know whats funny... If Juve, Milan, Fiorentina and Roma hit Serie B. The scudetto would still be out of reach for Inter.. Reggina would snatch it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)