Gazzetta Dello Sport: Trezeguet to Inter!! (6 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Reports in Italy's Gazzetta Dello Sport however suggest Massimo Moratti's targets lie elsewhere - Juventus ace David Trezeguet and Fiorentina ace Luca Toni.

Trezeguet has been linked with a move away from Juve for a while, and Toni is one of the hottest striking properties in Europe after finishing top scorer in Serie A this term.

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...STORY_NAME=soccer/06/05/19/manual_091440.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buy on AliExpress.com

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I recently read an article on the BBC website quoting a gazzetta dello sport editor as saying that since this scandal broke their daily sales had shot up by as much as 50000 copies.With figures like that,they'll publish just about anything to keep up sales.
Even if Trez was going anywhere,I really doubt it'd be Inter

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jem83 said:
Of course, and that's understandable..

But I'm not even thinking about Serie-B. We'll stay up!
Since you are that much optimistic all the time, how do you react at disappointments?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
Since you are that much optimistic all the time, how do you react at disappointments?
The same as I'm sure you would, but I just don't take dissapointments in advance that's all

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I'm afraid some would not need to be sold. The ones more than 28 years old are free to go (paying a small amount of money) in case of relegation.

But let's not start crying before things happen :wink:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
swap him for Adriano and i wont complain as much. As it stands, Trez and Zlatan would leave for milan clubs...im just starting to wonder that if we stay in serie A, who will join the team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)