Gatusso... whipped (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Gattuso welcomes ‘rival’ Poulsen
Tuesday 28 February, 2006
Gennaro Gattuso says that he would have no problems with Milan’s proposed swoop for his ‘arch-rival’ Christian Poulsen.

Reports in Italy insist that the Denmark international is on his way, despite clearly angering Gattuso earlier this season for his aggressive style of play during the Champions League games against Schalke 04.

But Gattuso, who will miss Italy’s friendly against Germany on Wednesday through injury, has welcomed the midfielder.

“There will be no problems if he does sign for us,” Gattuso stated. “That’s because the club decide who comes here.

“The players have no right whatsoever to question the choices of the officials,” continued the ex-Rangers employee.

“I don’t even rule in my own home, so there is no way that I am going to tell Adriano Galliani who to sign and who not to sign.”

Poulsen doesn’t enjoy the best reputation in Italy given his past showings for both club and country.

The close attention he paid to Francesco Totti during Euro 2004 saw the Roma man spit in his face and subsequently banned from the rest of the tournament.

He was then widely criticised for the tough treatment he dished out on Milan playmaker Kaka in the first European Cup game between them this term.

Nevertheless, it does seem as if Milan will net him on a free transfer with sources suggesting that he has agreed a three-year deal worth £1.8m a term.

Poulsen is also wanted by Spanish outfit Villarreal.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdiër said:
What a fag.
What the fuck? Homophobia needs to be taken out of football as much as racism. Let's start it here. I, for one, do not appreciate these types of remarks and I think it's poor taste to use or condone them.

Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdiër said:
Well I think that is a complete joke, if you want to call someone gay and use radical names to do it, not only should it be allowed, but it should actually be encouraged.
So it's cool if I refer to you as a Nazi? Or for that matter if I deride things I don't like by calling them German?

Apr 12, 2004
I fucking hate that German Beckham..........HAHAHAHA, sure.

I like it a lot.

Also, I am a Nazi, the Swastika flies high over my bed, and I have it tatooed on my chest and my buttocks. Also, I have hitler arched across my back with a big portrait of the SEIG HEIL!

Jul 12, 2002
ßömßärdiër said:
I fucking hate that German Beckham..........HAHAHAHA, sure.

I like it a lot.

Also, I am a Nazi, the Swastika flies high over my bed, and I have it tatooed on my chest and my buttocks. Also, I have hitler arched across my back with a big portrait of the SEIG HEIL!
Indeed. Many homosexuals do not find offence in the use of homophobic terms, but that does not make them okay...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)