Gasbarroni ! (2 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Hey...

I just wanna tell u that this guy is really playing GREAT this season at Palermo...

he has score'd 7 goals and have made many assists..
he is Midfielder and is only 22 years old...
tonight he score'd again from a free kick..

"Palermo 3-0 Vicenza

Palermo maintain the leadership of Serie B with this crucial win against Coach Francesco Guidolin’s former club. Without Emanuele Filippini and Eugenio Corini, it still took them just 10 minutes to open the scoring with Gasbarroni’s stunning free kick into the top corner. Luca Toni is increasingly likely to end the campaign as Capocannoniere with a fine volley, but the striker was booked and will miss next week’s promotion clash with local rivals Messina. Di Donato struck on the hour mark to ensure there was no way back for Vicenza.

Scorers: Gasbarroni 10 (P), Toni 25 (P), Di Donato 65 (P)"

its great to hear something like that about a Juve Player... :D

i wanna know if any of u guy's have seen him play before, and what u think about him. ?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    Hope we call him back,.. what kind of player is he? playmaker?

is he like Brighi or Blasi?
    no he is not defensiv... he is Off.Midfielder, he can play on the left and midle...

and i think that palermo has told Juve that they REALLY want to keep him for a year more, because they are gonna be playing in Serie A from next season, I think he should stay and then come back to juve after seeing what serie A is like.. and lets hope he will be playing better then this GREAT year with palermo..!

Forza Gasbarroni...!

Jul 28, 2002
    get this git back to juve now...very very classy player...i want him in the team next season....would be great, with enzo,appiah, kapo, blasi and gassa we would have a youthfull and classy midifield....., plus he will not cost much at all, so get his ****ing ass back now!!!!!!

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    get this git back to juve now...very very classy player...i want him in the team next season....would be great, with enzo,appiah, kapo, blasi and gassa we would have a youthfull and classy midifield....., plus he will not cost much at all, so get his ****ing ass back now!!!!!!
    are u high? or drunk?

btw. i agree.. he is classy!

Dec 27, 2003
    Gasbarroni is a promising player. Personally I'd love to see Palermo get promoted. They have one of the most enthusiastic fan bases in Italy, and it's about time that Sicily's capital regains the élite.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Gasbarroni is a promising player. Personally I'd love to see Palermo get promoted. They have one of the most enthusiastic fan bases in Italy, and it's about time that Sicily's capital regains the élite.
    Palermo want to keep Gassbarroni for another year though when they promote and Palermo will promote.

May 16, 2004
    let gasbaroni stay at palermo for atleast one more season, and see if he can perform in the serie a... look at miccoli, he stayed for a while at perugia, and when needed he joined juve... I don't think gasbaroni will benefit from sitting on the juve bench next season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)