Gasbarroni ! (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't think that Gasbarroni would sit on the bench if he came to Juve next year. He is definitely the most creative between him, Blasi, and Brighi, and dare i say, I like him better than I like Maresca.

I get to watch a lot of Serie B matches and U-21 matches, and this kid is flat out impressive. i wouldn't complain at all if he came to Juve next year, provided he gets a chance to be a starter.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    look at this...

The Coach also revealed a split with the Serie B clubs, as the Second Division is still in full swing.

“I did everything possible to have Andrea Gasbarroni with the squad, but there was nothing we could do to convince his club.”

Palermo winger Gasbarroni – who is owned by Juventus – were considered too important for the current promotion battle in Serie B.

“We really needed him here,” he continued, “both for a tactical balance and for his individual talent. I don’t want to force the clubs into giving up players, but I am particularly sorry for the lads who’ll miss out on this tournament.”

this is cool.. the italian coach for u21 tells how important gasbarroni really is.. he got to be good.. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
    I don't think that Gasbarroni would sit on the bench if he came to Juve next year. He is definitely the most creative between him, Blasi, and Brighi
    I was about to disagree and tell you that none of that matters, but then I realised that Lippi wouldn't be our coach next season. To tell you the truth, one of the things I'm most excited about next season is seeing our promising players get a run and not having to question every damn decision our manager makes.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

hmm i like to see Digeo or Van der Vaart in the AMC role...! i think Gasbarroni will stay at palermo one more year!!
    Gasbaronni is way much closer to us than Deigo or Vand Der vArt.. he is actually IS our player..;)

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

Gasbaronni is way much closer to us than Deigo or Vand Der vArt.. he is actually IS our player..;)
    yes yes but Deigo or Vand Der vArt is what i LIKE to see in juve, about gasbarroni, he WILL remain for one more year at palermo.. moggi said that!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i really hope our young guns get a good run next year,mainly onuwachi and olivera.i still have huge hopes for ruben and i pray that capello will notice his talent like he noticed mancini.hell this guy could be the find of the season if we actually play him.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    i really hope our young guns get a good run next year,mainly onuwachi and olivera.i still have huge hopes for ruben and i pray that capello will notice his talent like he noticed mancini
    Ditto

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    is Gasbaroni in the U21 European Championship?
    No, because Serie B is still playing he was not available for the U-21 squad. He is being missed as well. Not a good start for the team so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)