Gareth Bale (1 Viewer)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Firstly, you were taking pride in being "narrow minded" (thats just bizzare), secondly you are putting too much emphasizes on the pricetags and too little on the actual player (just because the prices are too high, doesnt mean the players arent top ones). Thirdly I wasnt only addressing you but (were speaking more generally) but also guys like the topic starter DudebuD (and that boring bad troll kraut) who said he is shit just because he is brittish, and general narrow minded and retarded attitude like that.

I dont think a single ounce of this rumour is true. And if it was, even if I rate Bale as the best top youngsters in the word, Tottenham having just bought ridicolous amount for him, wont let him go unless the money is crazy. And its not worth putting crazy money on an 18 year old in a position that isnt that vital and we arent so badly in need of( positions like LB you can have an ok player and still have big successful team).

If the scenario was any different, I would want a top talent like him (future best in his position kinda player), but he is just too pricey to bother with.
You actually don't need to take an interest in whether I'm proud or not in being narrow-minded.
Just because I'm open about making a statement, doesn't mean I'm proud about it. I just don't see why i should hide my personal opinion towards British players, when i actually DO find many of them being overpriced and over hyped AND at the same time admit that my opinion is narrow-minded.
That's just my personal opinion, if you somehow find it to be "bizzare", then I'm sorry that i stepped over your toes, because that wasn't my intentions. I only wanted to state my personal opinion, not to proudly present it, like you are pointing it out to be.

Apr 12, 2004
I just looked him up on Football Manager and under loved clubs he had Inter and Roma and under hated clubs he had Juve, plus it said he prefers to suck cocks...you guys can't have a player like that because Football Manager said so...and Football Manager is more realistic than real life.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this is indeed a BS rumour. spurs only just bouth him and they are attempting to nurture him for the years ahead. right now his price would be verging on the ridiculous.

he is a tremendous footballer and could easily develp into a world class LB with the right encouragement and first-team exposure.

this would not happen at juve where he would be deemed to young and farmed out on loan till he "matured". spurs wont sell and juve wont pay so much. any reason i should keep this open??

ßöмßäяdîëя;1533564 said:
I just looked him up on Football Manager and under loved clubs he had Inter and Roma and under hated clubs he had Juve, plus it said he prefers to suck cocks...you guys can't have a player like that because Football Manager said so...and Football Manager is more realistic than real life.
that settles it then, if no paper gives this credence i am closing this thread, and burke is my golden boy on tranfers so i have to go with him:bow:

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
I was one of the many people who thought Bale was massively overrated and overpriced but he is a class act and probably worth the money Spurs payed for him.

Having said that I think he's more of a left winger than a left back as his defensive side isn't brilliant...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was one of the many people who thought Bale was massively overrated and overpriced but he is a class act and probably worth the money Spurs payed for him.

Having said that I think he's more of a left winger than a left back as his defensive side isn't brilliant...
But i'd say his technique and all round game arent good enough for him to play as a winger..the defensive side of his game can improve..he's still young.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Since the remarkably successful transformation of Giorgio Chiellini into the centre of defence, Juve boss Claudio Ranieri has regularly used Cristian Molinaro in the left back role.

While the 24-year-old has impressed offensively, his defensive capabilities have left a lot to be desired.

Alessio Secco is scouring the continent for a replacement, and according to Tuttosport, the Juve director of sport is said to be highly impressed by Spurs youngster Gareth Bale.

The 18-year-old signed for the North-Londoners from Southampton in the summer and has been in fine form this season, despite a number of injuries.

Secco travelled personally to White Hart Lane to see Bale in action several weeks ago, and the transfer guru regards the Welshman as one of the best young talents in world football.

Bale is not the only left-back who Juventus have their eye on. Other options to replace Molinaro include Marseille’s Nigerian star Taye Taiwo, Real Madrid’s Royston Drenthe, Sevilla’s Diego Capel and Parma’s Paolo Castellini.

Gianni Wilson

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ah so you are a Spurs fan?

are you a Juve fan as well? or did curiosity bring you here?

anyway enjoy your stay

Juveyid

Jan 12, 2008
and in a spurs site a similar story to this has been locked because it is considered impossible, because he is injured for the rest of the season,

I think he is good enough for Juve considering Man U and Ars*nal wanted him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)