Gareth Bale (1 Viewer)

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Juventus Line Up Bale Bid - Report Juventus are preparing a swoop for Tottenham Hotspurs’ teenage star Gareth Bale.
Juventus Line Up Bale Bid - Report

Since the remarkably successful transformation of Giorgio Chiellini into the centre of defence, Juve boss Claudio Ranieri has regularly used Cristian Molinaro in the left back role.

While the 24-year-old has impressed offensively, his defensive capabilities have left a lot to be desired.

Alessio Secco is scouring the continent for a replacement, and according to Tuttosport, the Juve director of sport is said to be highly impressed by Spurs youngster Gareth Bale.

The 18-year-old signed for the North-Londoners from Southampton in the summer and has been in fine form this season, despite a number of injuries.

Secco travelled personally to White Hart Lane to see Bale in action several weeks ago, and the transfer guru regards the Welshman as one of the best young talents in world football.

Bale is not the only left-back who Juventus have their eye on. Other options to replace Molinaro include Marseille’s Nigerian star Taye Taiwo, Real Madrid’s Royston Drenthe, Sevilla’s Diego Capel and Parma’s Paolo Castellini.

Gianni Wilson

--------------------------------------------

well, this is quite random. Where do these rumours come from?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Bale is not the only left-back who Juventus have their eye on. Other options to replace Molinaro include Marseille’s Nigerian star Taye Taiwo, Real Madrid’s Royston Drenthe, Sevilla’s Diego Capel and Parma’s Paolo Castellini.

wasn't he one of most over-priced footballers around the world
taiwo? no thanks
Drenthe? yes
Capel? he is not left back
Castellini? ordinary player

btw article saying Secco is a transfer guru

OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    as do i. goal.com needs to clean up their act, their bullshit is getting annoying.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    His astronomic price aside...he's actually a talented player..theres no doubting that..And Taye Taiwo??:lol: the guy cant defend, he cant attack, he is very overrated...imo he's overrated because of his ability to score screamers..he has one wicked shot, thats for sure.

Mar 24, 2006
    Juventus Line Up Bale Bid - Report Juventus are preparing a swoop for Tottenham Hotspurs’ teenage star Gareth Bale.
    Juventus Line Up Bale Bid - Report

Since the remarkably successful transformation of Giorgio Chiellini into the centre of defence, Juve boss Claudio Ranieri has regularly used Cristian Molinaro in the left back role.

While the 24-year-old has impressed offensively, his defensive capabilities have left a lot to be desired.

Alessio Secco is scouring the continent for a replacement, and according to Tuttosport, the Juve director of sport is said to be highly impressed by Spurs youngster Gareth Bale.

The 18-year-old signed for the North-Londoners from Southampton in the summer and has been in fine form this season, despite a number of injuries.

Secco travelled personally to White Hart Lane to see Bale in action several weeks ago, and the transfer guru regards the Welshman as one of the best young talents in world football.

Gianni Wilson

--------------------------------------------

well, this is quite random. Where do these rumours come from?
    :scared:

wasn't he one of most over-priced footballers around the world
    taiwo? no thanks
    Drenthe? yes
    Capel? he is not left back
    Castellini? ordinary player

btw article saying Secco is a transfer guru

:rofl:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    But he isnt much of a leftback from what i've seen(i'm aware thats where he played for Feyenoord)..to me he looks more of a winger..a player with his talent should never be wasted in defence.

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    this just dawned on me. Drenthe to replace Nedved? Hes pacey, hes tricky, he can cross, hes a playmaker from the wing pretty much, not too sure about his eye for goal though.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Im speechless. I really want to write something clever right now, but my head is about to explode and im seconds away from screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIIIIICKIN WAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I just pretend this rumour is 110% BS!

But then again, maybe the neander of a guru we have, is stupid enough to actually consider Gareth Bale.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Well a lot of them are...but there are some of them who are very good players..Terry, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Joe Cole and Rooney to name a few.

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    well, i guess in the eyes of the english media and those who have been brainwashed by them, ya theyre good players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)