Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (23 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
it just occurred to me that fucking GRRM even stole the dwarf name, Tyrion vs Thorin :lol:
Also Arya going west vs Frodo going west
That book in the end that Frodo handed to Sam
In general that the fat but brave guy is called Sam

jesus what an obese fraud, all while giving Tolkien shit for 'oversimplified' narrative. Muh Aragorn's tax policy..what was Bran's tax policy?

Aug 26, 2014
it just occurred to me that fucking GRRM even stole the dwarf name, Tyrion vs Thorin :lol:

jesus what an obese fraud, all while giving Tolkien shit for 'oversimplified' narrative. Muh Aragorn's tax policy..what was Bran's tax policy?
And at the end Frodo going east with the elves, Arya also going east :D

I agree there are many similarities, you can see where his inspiration comes from. Tolkien's novels and the Wars of the Roses.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Not really close. United have been a pile of mediocre trash for six seasons now, unlike GoT. This is par for the course for them.
For GoT this season was an unmitigated disaster.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Did you see how they breached the 4th wall with the song of ice and fire book? Deadpool would have been proud
Why would a omniscient person need a master of whisperers by the way?
Any words from Drogon? No? So maybe I should find him.
Why the fuck you didn't do it in the first place you imbecile!?

- - - Updated - - -

oh lol yeah. Now you know why GRRM created Sam as fat.
Lol what did it say?

Apr 15, 2006

Tyrion is inspired by the Welsh word for "gentle": tirion.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a girl's name though. And Tolkien also used it before in his legendarium.

To an extent you will get overlapping in this genre whether it's meant or not, but perhaps a little too far here...

Aug 2, 2005
So they make Bran the king cause he had a telling story
He fell a tower and lived, he went behind the wall, and became the 3 eyed raven.. and he is the history of mankind.

But Jon who the full series was always doing the right thing,, fought the night walkers, came back from dead,, who is the son of fire and water, who is the heir to the throne.. and whose loved and followed by the north and the south.. who killed the tyrant who thought her destiny to liberate the world and destroyed a whole city of 10 millions just that she did not want to show weakness and install fear..
Cause a dickless unsullied who barely knew what being a free man means did not want it
How many even left of them and the dothorakis

Seriously the most stupid ending to the show..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The unsullied and the Dothraki were almost completely genocided in episode 3, but the few of them left overpowered the entire King Landing's army :baus:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So they make Bran the king cause he had a telling story
He fell a tower and lived, he went behind the wall, and became the 3 eyed raven.. and he is the history of mankind.

But Jon who the full series was always doing the right thing,, fought the night walkers, came back from dead,, who is the son of fire and water, who is the heir to the throne.. and whose loved and followed by the north and the south.. who killed the tyrant who thought her destiny to liberate the world and destroyed a whole city of 10 millions just that she did not want to show weakness and install fear..
Cause a dickless unsullied who barely knew what being a free man means did not want it
How many even left of them and the dothorakis

Seriously the most stupid ending to the show..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So many stupid things in the last episode.
1. Dothraki and unsullied keep multiplying every episode
2. The time jump after Dany's death. So many unanswered questions. How did they capture Jon? Why didn't the Dothraki and Unsullied resort to violence after Dany died?
3. Who ruled the seven kingdoms till the council meeting? It seemed like it was a few months after Dany's death.
4. Why the fuck was Sam on the council meeting? He wasn't a lord or a commander, not even a maester.
5. Greyworm warned Tyrion not to speak and within a couple of minutes Tyrion chose the next king of Westeros. WTF
6. Speaking of Bran. One of the worst characters on the show and by far the most useless. What were the writers thinking? :sergio:
7. The dialogue was cringeworthy after Dany's death.

I didn't pay attention to the rest of the episode after Bran was chosen as the king. I'm sure there are other mistakes after that point.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So many stupid things in the last episode.
1. Dothraki and unsullied keep multiplying every episode
2. The time jump after Dany's death. So many unanswered questions. How did they capture Jon? Why didn't the Dothraki and Ironborn resort to violence after Dany died?
3. Who ruled the seven kingdoms till the council meeting? It seemed like it was a few months after Dany's death.
4. Why the fuck was Sam on the council meeting? He wasn't a lord or a commander, not even a maester.
5. Greyworm warned Tyrion not to speak and within a couple of minutes Tyrion chose the next king of Westeros. WTF
6. Speaking of Bran. One of the worst characters on the show and by far the most useless. What were the writers thinking? :sergio:
7. The dialogue was cringeworthy after Dany's death.

I didn't pay attention to the rest of the episode after Bran was chosen as the king. I'm sure there are other mistakes after that point.
2&3. The time jump might have been something like 2 hours to make sense. But they gathered everyone across Westeros :baus: Otherwise no way they would keep Jon alive unpunished for months. Something as important as the queen found dead should have made them act earlier.
4, Plot hole.
5. The show writers litterally forgot he told Tyrion not to speak 1 minute before (armed with a spear). Such impressive attention span much wow.
6. BRAN THE BROKEN inspires much respect
7. Agreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)