Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (19 Viewers)

May 26, 2016
How much more development and building is needed though? It's all been done now we are just getting conclusions and people done like it.

It reminds me of this friend i have who has post orgasm depression.
This show was always about payoff. When characters we followed for so long and actually now almost know "personally" makes so many rash decisions it feels forced.

Its like a switch went off in their head and they start acting without any form of logic way too quickly.

I can understand that people have different expectations, but it just felt too cheap for me.

Anyways, if you are satisfied with that episode i really envy you. I really wish i could say the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 12.59.13.png

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to be pissed if greyworm doesnt die a horrible death. For all the complaining about khaleesi the dickless daenarys worshipping cuckold is by far the worst character on the show.

"I am glad my dick cut off if i not become unsullied i never serve khaleesi" jesus fucking christ guy needs to be euthanized

It should have been him instead of the cute missandei

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to be pissed if greyworm doesnt die a horrible death. For all the complaining about khaleesi the dickless daenarys worshipping cuckold is by far the worst character on the show.

"I am glad my dick cut off if i not become unsullied i never serve khaleesi" jesus fucking christ guy needs to be euthanized

It should have been him instead of the cute missandei
Yeah, fuck that pussy.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The writing the past three season has been so shit. Last episode they all forgot about the Iron fleet, which Jamie warned them about, and the dragons looked like sitting ducks.

But 10/10 for trolling all female viewers.
This comment says it all:

13133268-2968-4C81-918D-F9B1EFB8F5C7.jpeg

Greyworm. Execute order 66.

- - - Updated - - -

This was what GRRM intended to do with the books. D&D just did a poor job setting it up the last 3 seasons.
But I appreciate it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Just Terrible writing. I understand that this was already predicted by Brans Prophecy , but the way it played out was just really unsatisfying and cheap.

I guess They just ran out of time and realized they couldn't do the series justice.

it's just so annyoing since the character development from season 1-6 is one of the best ever imho.
HBO offered 10 episodes, but Dick&Dick chose 6.

A train wreck these two.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Wouldn't be bad ending story-wise if:

- Dany executes Tyrion :(
- Jon fights greyworm and kills Dany, fulfilling azor ahai prophecy
- Jon goes north
- gendry takes throne

Only Q's:
- what happens to the dragon
- who else has green eyes whom Arya kills. Or will she metaphorically shut Dany's eyes somehow? (Arya won't get Dany kill, would be ridiculous)

As usual, main story will be fine but details will be cringey, thus wrapping up this shitshow of a season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
funny how that article recommended: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/game-thrones-finale-got-therapists-standing-181436739.html

Just in case some of you guys need it.

I especially like how towards the end they acknowledge its for women

- - - Updated - - -

Stream please?

Of course my Comcast is fucking up right before it starts :disagree:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)