Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (60 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What if the Night King warged into Bran?
Whatever happened i hope that part of the story is not over. Would really like to see more of both characters, origin story of the NK, the children, more on Bran's powers and hopefully something cool enough to match up to the wild theories about how bran may have set up important events today by messing around in the past (especially the one about the Mad King).

Doubt it will happen though. This show is mostly fan service now and Bran doesn't have the popular appeal of Jamie, Jon, Cersei or Dany

Pretty certain the point of last episode was to end that storyline and move on to what writers intend as the actual grand finale

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What are they gonna show for 1.5 hr next episode?

Hopefully will address some of the prophecies and not just talk about feels. Too lengthy an episode for that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's the same person that made some Westworld soundtrack, those are pretty good.
This soundtrack caught my attention after like 10 seconds and I was like "oh shit, here it goes.....". I rarely get drawn into music easily because most of the time it's quite average. Many times I loved something instantly only to figure out later it was done by huge names like Zimmer or Morricone. Or some lesser name like Zbigniew Preisner who's stuff I really enjoyed. Don't know how old is the guy who made GoT soundtrack but I'd like to follow his career. Not many folks could pull that off imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)