Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (36 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think Arya will kill Cersei disguised as Jaime
Then might as well call the show Game of Arya.

Don't think showrunners are THAT hopeless.
I dont think that happens i think jamie himself kills cersei as it is all setup to be a repeat of him killing the mad king.
Yeah, think he might be the queen Slayer as well esp since Cersei now wants to kill him. Has more incentive to fight for Dany.
So everybody's convinced there'll be a happy ending?
Bittersweet like GRRM said.

Cersei will kill more main characters than Night King. Might even include Dany.

Don't see why Jon was brought back to life if he doesn't sit on the throne since he didn't kill Night King either. Albeit uniting everyone was a big deal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Then might as well call the show Game of Arya.

Don't think showrunners are THAT hopeless.

Yeah, think he might be the queen Slayer as well esp since Cersei now wants to kill him. Has more incentive to fight for Dany.

Bittersweet like GRRM said.

Cersei will kill more main characters than Night King. Might even include Dany.

Don't see why Jon was brought back to life if he doesn't sit on the throne since he didn't kill Night King either. Albeit uniting everyone was a big deal.
i have been thinking about this post for the last hour. I am sure they will kill off a number of key characters in traditional GOT style and wouldn't it be interesting if the person who ended up on the throne was Gendry? Being the legitimate heir to Robert he is pretty high on the list of characters to take the throne especially considering Daenarys army was wrecked in Wintefell and both the Targs and Lannisters are unpopular with the common folks

It would also allow an opportunity for him to make Arya his queen and in the first season Robert did say to Ned that he wanted to join their houses by marrying Joffrey to Sansa and Stark and Baratheon would rule Westeros. Gendry, despite his noble birth, is also someone who has lived his whole life as a commoner and is not a stuckup royal. Putting him in charge would be a temporarily "breaking the wheel"

Who is still alive that knows Gendrys identity? Arya, Ser Davos...who else have they told?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Am I the only one that thinks the night king must have been a descendant of the targaryans having survived the dragon fire?

Great episode cant help but wish that the hound should have said cunt at least once, also wish Bron was there for the comedy factor

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks the night king must have been a descendant of the targaryans having survived the dragon fire?

Great episode cant help but wish that the hound should have said cunt at least once, also wish Bron was there for the comedy factor
The Night King can't be a targaryen because he was created thousands of years prior to current day Westeros and Aegon the Conqueror (the first Targaryen to leave Valyria) only invaded the continent some 300 years ago.

Also, Leaf said in the cave that the NK was a first man they captured to use as a weapon. Starks were first men.

(Btw: Most targaryens can burn. In the books, Danaerys isn't impervious to fire. The scene where she was unharmed in the blaze during the birth of her dragons was a one time supernatural event. They only added her continual fire resistance to the show (but then her brother was affected by heat) and Jon also got burnt early on so in the show we know that it's only targaryens that are "the dragon" are invulnerable to heat and fire)).

- - - Updated - - -

wouldn't it be interesting if the person who ended up on the throne was Gendry? Being the legitimate heir to Robert he is pretty high on the list of characters to take the throne
That's interesting but from what we know so far, isn't he illegitimate?

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
That wasn't confirmed in the show either. The Lord Commander stuff is a book only thing and that was the "Night's King" which is different from the Night King (show only).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)