Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (39 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, he didn't. Infact, they set Bran up as bait with the entire plan hinging on that and prepared absolutely nothing to actually kill the NK. Theon's suicide charge proves that they knew nothing. Also Arya had her hands full in the tower defense and library sneaking which would have been way too risky if the initial plan was her guarding Bran.
Ffs, she was one second from death before Beric saved her. So either the plotters are retarded or the narrating is dreadful. Cherry on top is that she shits herself against some wight in the library only to fly past half a dozen white walkers like naruto.

You aren't even plebs, you watched lots of good television. It boggles my mind why you treat that cheap lackluster dogshit as some benchmark. It 'wasn't even technically well done at the very least, with shitty lighting, low effort sets and costumes etc. Somebody even said it was comparable to BoB Bastogne episode wtf your tongue shall fall off for uttering these words

There was no plan in place (or it went out the window as soon as 10k dothraki hoarde died in 1 minute, Dany scrambled off with Jon telling her stay put and follow what we talked about), they were facing literal death and were scared shitless. Everything that unfolded was basically random reaction to unreal odds and stakes (this was not a conventional war with tactics, they litterally saw their dead comrades rise up and used against them). Only one one who knew was Bran and he didnt want to tell anyone probably to not mess up with what was fated, that one individual with the particular skillset to do what no one else could do, at that precise moment, and everyone else just fighting long enough for that moment to be possible.

But most important of all Igor, just forget analysis things to death, one simple question for you, a crucial one:

BECAUSE I SURE WAS ENTERTAINED:tuttosport:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
not disputing that just seemed Arya was running around the castle almost being killed by zombies numerous times instead of hiding out near bran using her hiding powers.

Unless it was somehow crucial that Arya did not know she would be killing the Night King and only Bran knew it would play out like that.
I think it's a he knows how it's all going to play out and can't say anything because it might change the course of events

I hope we've been set up here, we think everyone made it out but against Cersei a few suprise deaths happen

I still think Jamie will be the one to kill his sister and probably die in the process, him or tyrion

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think it's a he knows how it's all going to play out and can't say anything because it might change the course of events

I hope we've been set up here, we think everyone made it out but against Cersei a few suprise deaths happen

I still think Jamie will be the one to kill his sister and probably die in the process, him or tyrion
one of them will kill Danny or Cersei. I believe have prophesied to suffer a betrayal

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
one of them will kill Danny or Cersei. I believe have prophesied to suffer a betrayal
I don't think the writers care much for prophecy
See azor ahai

But yeah I don't think they give this kill to arya as well
I thought it was a good episode i just have some issues with the pay-off and how no one died
I miss those gut wrenching moments from earlier seasons
I think this video brings up some good points

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Apparently GRRM said in an interview that Beric was not really alive all this time but is dead and has been dead ever since the first time he died. When the Lord of Light reanimated him he did not bring him back from the dead but simply reanimate his corpse ala what the Night King does.

So...that would mean Jon Snow is nothing but a walking corpse too?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Does anyone else feel that the NK didn't want to kill Bran? I mean if he wanted to do that, he would have sent his bodyguard WW squad to do the job. Hell, he didn't even had to be there in the battle, they would have won the battle and kill everyone if he didn't appear. I don't think he is stupid, there must be something else here. Maybe he wanted to be killed. I think that there will be further explanation over this. There has to be, buidling up the hype over the Walkers for 8 seasons just to end it like that? I dont think so...
The NK killed the previous Raven personally too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I think Arya will kill Cersei disguised as Jaime

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I dont think that happens i think jamie himself kills cersei as it is all setup to be a repeat of him killing the mad king. We know cersei has wildfire and tunnels to disperse it under kings landing
I thought she used all of it when she ended season 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)