Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (15 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Who’s gonna die next episode:

Brienne
Jamie
The big redhead guy who drank giant milk
The guy with the eye patch who keeps getting revived
Ser Jorah

That’s all I got

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Brienne
Jamie
Ser Jorah

That’s all I got
Sansa
Gendry
Tormund
The night's watch guy
The head of house Mormont girl

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
meh why does every woman in TV have to be a Mary Sue now. You know after the war is over someone is going to have to do some serious procreation to make up for all the people someone like Arya kills.

Why can't Sansa just be a naughty slut with a body ready to repopulate the North?
We all know you've seen oceans 8 and liked it

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Brienne
Jamie
Ser Jorah

That’s all I got
Brienne will die heroic death in the next episode or the one after. Will tell Jamie her feels for him while dying.

Popular comedian Tormund also gone.

Eye patch guy will live till fire god & Melisandre resurface.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Does anyone else think the Night King might attack on two fronts? One on Winterfell with the army of the dead and one with his dragon to destroy King's Landing and Cersei

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Does anyone else think the Night King might attack on two fronts? One on Winterfell with the army of the dead and one with his dragon to destroy King's Landing and Cersei
I doubt it. We learned from Bran that Night King wants to destroy the world of men, and he would bets achieve that by gathering all of his forces into one place.
I'm also wondering if NK wins in Winterfell and kills everyone, then the final battle will be between 2 antagonists. If Jon and Dani win and kill the NK, then the main danger is gone before the series reaches its climax. I'm curious to see how they handle the plot.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I doubt it. We learned from Bran that Night King wants to destroy the world of men, and he would bets achieve that by gathering all of his forces into one place.
I'm also wondering if NK wins in Winterfell and kills everyone, then the final battle will be between 2 antagonists. If Jon and Dani win and kill the NK, then the main danger is gone before the series reaches its climax. I'm curious to see how they handle the plot.
True. Plus the Night King is after Bran.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)