Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (10 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Still some awkward dialogue but I guess it is what it is
I completely agree. Some of the conversations also are pretty out of character compared to before when it was following Martin's writing. Like for example when Arya and Sansa were talking to each other, it didn't feel like those were the characters they were portraying. I end up not believing in the setting and just notice actors act.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I thought there was plenty of subtlety with cersei, also aryas message to Jon, shit will hit the fan no doubt
I completely agree. Some of the conversations also are pretty out of character compared to before when it was following Martin's writing. Like for example when Arya and Sansa were talking to each other, it didn't feel like those were the characters they were portraying. I end up not believing in the setting and just notice actors act.
This

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Jon is a Targaryen, they won't imo. They'll probably switch allegiance from Dany to him since he's the heir to the throne
I hope so, that look they gave him was scary

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see why they care who the heir to the throne is btw, they’re dragons and Danny is their mom

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are Dragons but they are magical creatures linked to Targeryans by blood, if they weren't Jon wouldn't get near them, let them and ride them. Everyone else cant get near them unless Dany tells them it's ok.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Meh, there will be more dragon scenes.
Pls no. They only remind me of Smaug and how horrible the CGI is in comparison to him. Also that smug fat bitch that comes with the dragons. No amount of clothing will hide those fat rolls and no amount of makeup will hide the WALL she hit

Hopefully battle scenes are also gonna be kept to a minimum. The best battle of GoT has been the one in S4 (E9 IIRC) and although many battle scenes followed nothing could compete.

I hope for lots of backstabbing, deceiving and plotting. Most entertaining aspect of GoT

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pls no. They only remind me of Smaug and how horrible the CGI is in comparison to him. Also that smug fat bitch that comes with the dragons. No amount of clothing will hide those fat rolls and no amount of makeup will hide the WALL she hit

Hopefully battle scenes are also gonna be kept to a minimum. The best battle of GoT has been the one in S4 (E9 IIRC) and although many battle scenes followed nothing could compete.

I hope for lots of backstabbing, deceiving and plotting. Most entertaining aspect of GoT
I’m pretty sure there will be a huge battle scene that takes up like three episodes

- - - Updated - - -

They are Dragons but they are magical creatures linked to Targeryans by blood, if they weren't Jon wouldn't get near them, let them and ride them. Everyone else cant get near them unless Dany tells them it's ok.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah but she’s also their mom, and if they had to pick between her and Jon it’s clearly her that they’ll go for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)