Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (24 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You gotta feel for Sam Tarly. Such chipper kind hearted soul and getting the news of his closest family butchered in such a matter fact way...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Everything setting up for a betrayal of Daenarys. Either Jon Snow or Tyrion probably.

Daenarys is too eager with her bend the knee of burn policy and doesn't seem to realize that most of Westeros doesn't view her as a liberator but a conqueror so a lot of them are not going to be bend. One of her most trusted westerosi will become upset with her burning down their homeland and fuck her over.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol at the smiling dragon

It seems to me as if the plotline had no direction, there was just random discussions happening with no urgency or build up.

But still, it's good to have this show back despite all that
First episode just set the scene. Expecting lots of action, drama, wtf scenes in the next five.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I thought episodes were going to be like 2h long? This one was your typical 55 minutes. Son, I am dissapoint.

Though the "waiting for old friend" and who that friend turned out to be was pretty hilarious. Looking forward for next week to see how the conversation goes :lol:.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I thought episodes were going to be like 2h long? This one was your typical 55 minutes. Son, I am dissapoint.

Though the "waiting for old friend" and who that friend turned out to be was pretty hilarious. Looking forward for next week to see how the conversation goes :lol:.
Each episode will last longer iirc. But I don't think any will last longer than 1h 30mins

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I hope eurocucks are spoiled as soon as they wake up.
well you arent gonna type any spoilers with your right hand that's for sure
lmao

episode was good, I like first eps of the season a lot, before they can do damage to the show. That Jamie/Bran moment was cool

Expecting lots of action, drama, wtf scenes in the next five.
a frightening thought

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Each episode will last longer iirc. But I don't think any will last longer than 1h 30mins

per IMDB:

Ep.1: 54m
Ep.2: 58m
Ep.3: 1h22m
Ep.4: 1h18m
Ep.5: 1h20m
Ep.6: 1h20m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)