Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (6 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So that was Cersei's masterplan?
Yep, to tell her plan to Jaimie and then let him free so he can join her enemies. :tup:

And didn't Cersei order Clegane to kill Jaime? Why did he let him just walk away?
She did that and i have no idea why he just left. After he passed the mountain i thought they'll fight on that map. :boh:

Bran can see all but he wont even bother to send raven to warn john hes about to fuck his aunt?
They repeated 'Jon must know' so many times that i think it's pretty obvious that he won't, probably til the end of next season. :D Winterfell will be gone before Jon and Dany will arrive there and imo the Starks won't meet up.

Also wasnt Aegon already someone else? AKA Young Griff?
Yeah, but in the books. Which brings some interesting questions: Did they just combine those two characters (Jon and Griff)? Is Griff not really important in the books so that he was cut out? Will there be 2 Aegons in the books? :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This season ended exactly like the two past seasons have been running. In that sense, I don't get the criticism. But as the bias seemed to favour "the bad guys" earlier, it exactly the opposite this season.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Yep, to tell her plan to Jaimie and then let him free so he can join her enemies. :tup:

She did that and i have no idea why he just left. After he passed the mountain i thought they'll fight on that map. :boh:

They repeated 'Jon must know' so many times that i think it's pretty obvious that he won't, probably til the end of next season. :D Winterfell will be gone before Jon and Dany will arrive there and imo the Starks won't meet up.

Yeah, but in the books. Which brings some interesting questions: Did they just combine those two characters (Jon and Griff)? Is Griff not really important in the books so that he was cut out? Will there be 2 Aegons in the books? :D
She didn't give the order.

Aegon dies in the show along with his mother and sister, mountain kills them.

In the books it's very complex; it hasn't been confirmed if young griff is Aegon, lots of theories about his true identity. They've cut out lots of characters and changed others as well, such as Varys. Varys is supposed to be much more complex than he is in the show.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
She didn't give the order.

Aegon dies in the show along with his mother and sister, mountain kills them.

In the books it's very complex; it hasn't been confirmed if young griff is Aegon, lots of theories about his true identity. They've cut out lots of characters and changed others as well, such as Varys. Varys is supposed to be much more complex than he is in the show.
-Are you going to order him to kill me?
(...)
-Give the order.
She nods, the Mountain takes out his sword.

Seems she has some telepathic connection with the Mountain so he understood she was only bluffing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, this is what I was wondering.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think they are bluffing to discourage hackers from stealing plots and episodes.
How does this even work? what would stop hackers from stealing all of the endings? The writers seem to have a problem in coming up with one plausible storyline. Now they want to create multiple versions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)