Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What I am more interested in is how the reaction will be in Kings landing when they find out the Starks have taken the north.
I want to see the news break during the Frey/Lannister scumbag party. I hope they shit their pants.

North (what is left of it at least) + Vale is a force. Especially since Vale is the only region that had lost no men in the War of the 5 Kings.

- - - Updated - - -

It was totally LOTR. Just like the opening sequence, with The Hound back, reminded me of an openening sequence from one of the Lost episodes.
shocking, I know

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I want to see the news break during the Frey/Lannister scumbag party. I hope they shit their pants.

North (what is left of it at least) + Vale is a force. Especially since Vale is the only region that had lost no men in the War of the 5 Kings.

- - - Updated - - -
I hope that's why they showed that party in the previews, so the news could be broken there.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Would rather watch Meereen scenes on a 24/7 loop than 10 min of LOTR battle scenes ...

What a stark contrast in quality of directing between that cheesy pile of crap from LOTR and Apocalypto, just wow ...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You guys are over complicating Sansa not telling Jon about Little finger's army. It's a TV show, had she told, it wouldn't be as exciting for the viewers.
Agreed. Sansa plotting against Jon would break the last bits of character consistency. I classify the 'withdrawal' of information as teenager dick move, trying to prove she can be helpful on her own or whataver. Seeking appreciation if you will.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why do people think that Sansa would plot against Jon?

He's a bastard, therefore he has no rightful claim to any seat of power anywhere therefore cannot/should not be considered a threat in the game.

Very few people like Littlefinger (and a few others perhaps) may know the truth about his parentage but that yet has to be revealed by the show itself so he's still a bastard with no claim to anything.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This guy gets it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Sansa plotting against Jon would break the last bits of character consistency. I classify the 'withdrawal' of information as teenager dick move, trying to prove she can be helpful on her own or whataver. Seeking appreciation if you will.

Not plotting, more like using people in true psychopathic fashion for hey own ends irrespective of cost

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people think that Sansa would plot against Jon?

He's a bastard, therefore he has no rightful claim to any seat of power anywhere therefore cannot/should not be considered a threat in the game.

Very few people like Littlefinger (and a few others perhaps) may know the truth about his parentage but that yet has to be revealed by the show itself so he's still a bastard with no claim to anything.
Not jon, rickon

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This guy gets it :tup:
The comment about that body pile :lol: He is right tho, why was there a perfectly neatly stacked pile of dead bodies, on one spot. Just big enough for the Bolton folks to use it
Not jon, rickon
can't disagree that she might have wanted Rickon dead, or was at least indifferent. I was referring to somebody earlier commenting that she might have wanted Jon dead. Yea I can see her being that cold about her little brother. Wouldn't be that out of character after all the time she had spent with the worst of guys

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The comment about that body pile :lol: He is right tho, why was there a perfectly neatly stacked pile of dead bodies, on one spot. Just big enough for the Bolton folks to use it

can't disagree that she might have wanted Rickon dead. I was referring to somebody earlier commenting that she might have wanted Jon dead as well. Yea I can see her being that cold about her little brother. Wouldn't be that out of character after all the time she had spent with the worst of guys
It was not uncommon in battles for bodys to pile up like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Would rather watch Meereen scenes on a 24/7 loop than 10 min of LOTR battle scenes ...

What a stark contrast in quality of directing between that cheesy pile of crap from LOTR and Apocalypto, just wow ...
Agree with everything apart from Apocalypto that film was amazing and its target practise scene was perfect.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

can't disagree that she might have wanted Rickon dead, or was at least indifferent. I was referring to somebody earlier commenting that she might have wanted Jon dead. Yea I can see her being that cold about her little brother. Wouldn't be that out of character after all the time she had spent with the worst of guys
She is playing the game for herself

He gone girl tho
If Jon knew he had the Vale forces he would have recruited a lot more houses and Ramsay's support would have waned. Against those odds, Ramsay has to sue for peace and give rickon back.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to hear what @Lilith has to say about this

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It was not uncommon in battles for bodys to pile up like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with everything apart from Apocalypto that film was amazing and its target practise scene was perfect.
:tup:

guess I was a bit unclear there - I gave Apocalypto as an example of premier movie making/directing and contrasted it to the childish nature of LOTR.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, bud, but truth does hurt, quite often, actually :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)