Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Explain his angle then

Actually the north is very weak first the war of the five kings then this battle they can't even muster up 1000 men right now most of Johns forces were wildlings to begin with and there aren't many left also all the other houses that were with Ramsey lost their armies in the battle

Littlefinger could easily use this advantage to strong arm Sansa and John and plus they owe him big time for saving their ass.

I cant wait to see what he's up to really.
All this is irrelevant, the starks have winterfell, and that's all that matters especially in winter, just ask stannis. As for owing him lol

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The battle was filmed amazingly, focused extremely on the ugly side of war, which is what really sets it apart from LOTR style fantasy battles.

But all logic has been completely thrown out for the second half of this season.

- - - Updated - - -

It was stupid to not tell him (litterally out of character, will be interesting to see how this plays out next episode, because Jon and her acted like it was normal afterwards). But what he did in that battle was even more stupid. Its one thing to go after your brother, but what he did afterwards was MORONIC. It litterally lead them to the slaughter. Your brother is dead, go back to your army and stick to whatever unprepared tactic you have, not rush 6 thousand men on your friggin own, forcing your half strenghth force to rush into death trap with you.

And she wasnt giving him solution, and was bit abbrasive, but she was RIGHT, she told him how are you making battle plans according to an enemy you dont know? He was litterally understimating Ramsay as some headstrong fool who is governed by emotions and pride alone, kinda projecting...She was the only one in the room who knew Ramsay well, but they or mainly Jon was talking like he knew him exactly after 4-5 minutes of shitty bravado talk. She admitted her shortcomings of not having battle plans, but told him Ramsay is the opposite of what he thought he was, was being played and she was telling him to be careful. As we saw, he litterally fell for it all.

I left this episode being ALOT LESS impressed with Jon then I was before, even if he conducted himself well as a warrior, but as a leader he was completely idiotic.

I know Sansa is easier to dislike, but come on, the bigger fool on this episode alone was obvious.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

E09 leaked spoiler
It's a fat spoiler
Wtf was that about :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It was stupid to not tell him (litterally out of character, will be interesting to see how this plays out next episode, because Jon and her acted like it was normal afterwards). But what he did in that battle was even more stupid. Its one thing to go after your brother, but what he did afterwards was MORONIC. It litterally lead them to the slaughter. Your brother is dead, go back to your army and stick to whatever unprepared tactic you have, not rush 6 thousand men on your friggin own, forcing your half strenghth force to rush into death trap with you.

And she wasnt giving him solution, and was bit abbrasive, but she was RIGHT, she told him how are you making battle plans according to an enemy you dont know? He was litterally understimating Ramsay as some headstrong fool who is governed by emotions and pride alone, kinda projecting...She was the only one in the room who knew Ramsay well, but they or mainly Jon was talking like he knew him exactly after 4-5 minutes of shitty bravado talk. She admitted her shortcomings of not having battle plans, but told him Ramsay is the opposite of what he thought he was, was being played and she was telling him to be careful. As we saw, he litterally fell for it all.

I left this episode being ALOT LESS impressed with Jon then I was before, even if he conducted himself well as a warrior, but as a leader he was completely idiotic.

I know Sansa is easier to dislike, but come on, the bigger fool on this episode alone was obvious.
Once again you fail to give any alternative plan, and ramsay is a fool why else would he meet them in open battle?
Like i said before rickon is the only reason why jon is there, his survival is worth all his men including him dying, so when ramsay releases him all the bets are off and he has to try to save him. Also as pointed out before he can't run back because he will be caught by the arrows so he has to charge and try to take a few of the boltons before going down. He never called the charge as you can see he was surprised when they came in at the nick of time.
Now to that cunt sansa, who is 100% to blame for the death of rickon who she didnt give 2 shits about, that scene when they bring his body illustrates it best. Instead of mourning her dead brother all she wants is ramsay therefore showing her true motives. I'm convinced she's playing the game for herself('nobody can protect me') and was out for revenge and power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)