Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (5 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The Wire, OZ, The shield, American Crime Story, The West Wing.
On episode 5 of the wire boring so far but I'm aware of its potential greatness. Watched OZ years ago was never a big fan. The shield got boring and repetitive after a few seasons. Haven't seen the last 2.

None of these shows are on the same level of GOT but it's all a matter of opinion of course. Have you seen the seven five? Great documentary about corrupt cops going by your fav shows you should love it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
On episode 5 of the wire boring so far but I'm aware of its potential greatness. Watched OZ years ago was never a big fan. The shield got boring and repetitive after a few seasons. Haven't seen the last 2.

None of these shows are on the same level of GOT but it's all a matter of opinion of course. Have you seen the seven five? Great documentary about corrupt cops going by your fav shows you should love it.
The wire is amazing :tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The Wire, OZ, The shield, American Crime Story, The West Wing.
Thats a strong top 5 :agree: :tup:
it is indeed. of course it's a matter of personal taste - only the wire would make my personal top5 i guess. (too hard to narrow down the list: got, wire, justified, affair, breaking bad, fawlty towers, south park, twin peaks, fargo, sherlock, deadwood would all be worthy top5 entries in my book.)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Thats a strong top 5 :agree: :tup:
You know taste my nigga. Did you watch American Crime Story?

I have never been a huge fantasy guy, that's probably why I am not all over GOT. Haven't seen Seven Five, but will check out. Thanks man :tup:

it is indeed. of course it's a matter of personal taste - only the wire would make my personal top5 i guess. (too hard to narrow down the list: got, wire, justified, affair, breaking bad, fawlty towers, south park, twin peaks, fargo, sherlock, deadwood would all be worthy top5 entries in my book.)
Justified was fucking awesome. Boyd Crowder probably one of the best characters in a show ever.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You know taste my nigga. Did you watch American Crime Story?

I have never been a huge fantasy guy, that's probably why I am not all over GOT. Haven't seen Seven Five, but will check out. Thanks man :tup:

Justified was fucking awesome. Boyd Crowder probably one of the best characters in a show ever.
it really was. and dewie Crowe :lol:

too bad the ending was meh

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, he took it as an insult as having Robb marrying his daughter would have been in his interest. But he didn't care about his wife's death and he has a thousand daughters, if he doesn't know the circumstances behind Walda's death he won't lose sleep over it imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)