Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (18 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cool thread.

Nice, do you speak during your cameo?
I'm afraid not I'm only a featured extra.

- - - Updated - - -

no but are you as excited as me?

Imagine Stevie got to fuck Khaleesi or that brown lady

good for him :tup:

thinking about it, for the brown lady he might be too narrow
Imagine we get to see @Stevie naked :tuttosport:
Doing the walk of shame, Cersei style. :tuttosport:
And then the Mountain carrying Stevie up to his Princess tower where they will be .... playing :tuttosport:
Stevie :tuttosport: :delpiero:

looking like Enron who time travelled back to viking age :lol:
:lol: thanks lads that gave me a good laugh. I would also like to repeat that the guy who plays horror bragged about fisting a guy. He is a gay DJ he calls his show Rave of thrones.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
6/10 okay episode but some very disappointing parts.
The good:
Cersie on the dock.
Red Saggy tits reveal.
Ramsay's scenes
Sansa and reek's emotional moment

The Okay:
The midget and his friend conversation.
Pod and the tall woman fight scene (where did the hounds go?)
The mother of dragons' two lovers (how the fuck did they find that ring?).
Davos and Snow's friends in the room.

The very bad (in order) worst being last
1- Useless Dothraki dialogue "We will rape you! White pussy nom nom nom!" "Oh Karl Drogo's wife.. respect"

2- The assassination of Obryn's brother. The same army and guards who stood by their prince a few episodes ago against the hilariously bad sand snakes and threw them in prison are now totally okay with plotting the prince's murder? wtf?

3- The mysterious tests that Arya has to go through. No one answers her questions. No one explains anything to her for no good reason whatsoever. I can't see why there is very little instruction. What would be the harm of that other than that these scenes will feel less like they are taken from a stupid RPG game.

4- The assassination of Obryn's nephew. The sand snakes are hilariously bad. They act like villains out of a steven seagal movie or perhaps mortal kombat. Cliche' after cliche' flat one dimensional characters. If these characters (the three mexican sisters) arent killed soon the show will really take a tumble. I havent seen badly acted roles like this on any show before.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo is it out yet?
yeah stream it on watch series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)