Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (65 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
It was a serious post ;)

I watched all of the first season today. I was impressed. Loved the imp and Drogo.
What about drogo's cunt wife? she becomes the most annoying person in the history of the world in the next series.

I'd suggest after you watch series 2, rewatched series 1 - its what I did and serie 1 made a lot more sense on the second watch.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What about drogo's cunt wife? she becomes the most annoying person in the history of the world in the next series.

I'd suggest after you watch series 2, rewatched series 1 - its what I did and serie 1 made a lot more sense on the second watch.
I can see how that's possible after how the first season ended. I think I'll take your suggestion.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I can't believe how Stannis got owned by the Lannisters... Where the Fuck did they come from? They just came out of the blue and saved the Iron Throne??

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
[MENTION]
I can't believe how Stannis got owned by the Lannisters... Where the Fuck did they come from? They just came out of the blue and saved the Iron Throne??
[/MENTION]
I was a tad disapointed deus ex machina was used. The writting is usually more intelligent than using such a weak narative technique.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wasn't just the Lannisters yo. He had the might of Highgarden. Notice the Loris cameo when Tywin and Co march into the throne room at the end.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The last episode was easily the best in the series.

Loved Tyrion's speech before leading the men to battle.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Good wrap up/lead in for next season.

And OMG...
Really, you don't want to read this unless you've seen it.
Serious, unless you've seen it keep away.
Fuck it I warned you
WHITE WALKERS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)