Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (67 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
FFS how is it possible to hate little finger and LIKE Cersei? :d Though the last eps scenes with her tutoring Sansa was sad in a sweet way.
Cersei has more of a human touch. Petyr has it a bit, what with his love for Cat, but his love has turned him crazy and bitter, whereas Cersei's love forces her to do things I don't think she would normally want to do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Daenerys and the person who plays her = :yuck:

I don't like Little Finger at all.

I was watching Episode 7 last night but was too tired to finish more than 10 minutes of it. I have to say though I love the dynamics between Tywin/Arya and the scenes between them are a pleasure to watch. Kinda helps make up for Arya/Ned that I loved so much. I hope she doesn't kill him as he seems to be growing quite fond of her.

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 17:01 ----------

FFS how is it possible to hate little finger and LIKE Cersei? :D Though the last eps scenes with her tutoring Sansa was sad in a sweet way.
Cersei is a bitch but sometimes you do see some humanistic qualities to her. I remember that episode when she was telling either Ned or Robert how much she loved Robert when she first married him but all he could see was Leanna. I believed had her husband nicer to her we might have seen a different Cersei.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Tywin and Arya scenes are so far the most eclectic ones of the two seasons.

And Little Finger is a villain, but in a way thats just another scheming and clever bastard vying for scraps of power, Cersei, since she told Jamie to push out Bran from that little cliff, has been a straight up bitch for me, regardless of showing her "its all for my children" side of her, remains the same evil bitch.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Cersei is a bitch but sometimes you do see some humanistic qualities to her. I remember that episode when she was telling either Ned or Robert how much she loved Robert when she first married him but all he could see was Leanna. I believed had her husband nicer to her we might have seen a different Cersei.
Perhaps, but she will always have had a bit of the bitch to her. Otherwise Tyrion might have more active pity for her.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I know what you guys mean. Tywin is huge cunt, or at least he was in the first season. But he's really likable as a villain. Even though he's ordering the Mountain to tear a new asshole in the countryside, you're like "oh well it's just Tywin being Tywin".

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Perhaps, but she will always have had a bit of the bitch to her. Otherwise Tyrion might have more active pity for her.
I feel like slapping her every time she tears into Tyrion. And yes I do agree she will always have a bitchy side to her, I just think perhaps a bit less bitchy and a little more compassionate had Robert treated her better.

I know what you guys mean. Tywin is huge cunt, or at least he was in the first season. But he's really likable as a villain. Even though he's ordering the Mountain to tear a new asshole in the countryside, you're like "oh well it's just Tywin being Tywin".
He is a likeable villain especially when you see him interact with Arya. This is what I love about the characters. They're never just one dimensional. Even the evil ones have some sort of humanity in them.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Yeah Tywin and Arya scenes are so far the most eclectic ones of the two seasons.

And Little Finger is a villain, but in a way thats just another scheming and clever bastard vying for scraps of power, Cersei, since she told Jamie to push out Bran from that little cliff, has been a straight up bitch for me, regardless of showing her "its all for my children" side of her, remains the same evil bitch.
Surprisingly enough the thing with Bran is not what makes me repulsed by her character. And yes, as much as she does have humanistic traits I still can't stand her. It's the fact that she is a petty little girl and does not know how to act like a grown woman. Take Tywin for example. He is a villain as well but he is the type of villain that commands respect. She falls into the same category as Theon Greyjoy as far as I am concerned.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #589
    FFS how is it possible to hate little finger and LIKE Cersei? :D Though the last eps scenes with her tutoring Sansa was sad in a sweet way.
    Man, Cersei is a hot, blonde mom with a lot of power and is a baddd bitch. That is incredibly sexy.

She is a merciless monster, but like the others said, you still get to see her human side.

Also, it's cute how hard she tries to be like the other men in the power game. Like a typical woman, her emotions get the best of her and cause her to screw up on occasion :D

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Also, it's cute how hard she tries to be like the other men in the power game. Like a typical woman, her emotions get the best of her and cause her to screw up on occasion :D
    Say what? Are you confusing her blatant childish pettiness with her being a woman with emotions you typical man? She will never be in the same league as some of the men in the power game until she grows up. Even a child like Arya is more mature and calculated than her. As for the mother bit, she is awful at that as well. She was blasting Tyrion for shipping off her daughter when she was so willing to do so much harm to Sansa (someone else's daughter and her future daughter-in-law). A real mother protects and not only just her own. Tyrion is a far better mother than she is.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Man, Cersei is a hot, blonde mom with a lot of power and is a baddd bitch. That is incredibly sexy.

She is a merciless monster, but like the others said, you still get to see her human side.

Say what? Are you confusing her blatant childish pettiness with her being a woman with emotions you typical man?
    orrrrrrrrrrrrrr people are people - some people are stressy, some people are fun, some people fuck their brothers/sisters/cousins....but they are still people. So you can both drop the sexism ;)

So you can both drop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)