Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (46 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
She looks better as a brunette I think. That stringy bleached blonde hair was not working in her favour. I think I dislike her because she reminds me of Piper Perabo whom I cannot stand.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
So I have to say Drogo is surprising me. I initially thought that he was a neanderthal who would remain a neanderthal until the end while Daenerys would have an affair with Jorah but I was proven wrong. He is surprisingly empathetic, caring, open to learning and to change. He is also so respectful to Daenerys which I love. The character is actually becoming very endearing. I've seen only 8 episode so far but I saw on IMDB that Momoa only starred in 9 episodes which probably means he died. :(

Jon, Arya and Tyrion are my 3 favourite characters so far.

Sansa is an idiot.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So I have to say Drogo is surprising me. I initially thought that he was a neanderthal who would remain a neanderthal until the end while Daenerys would have an affair with Jorah but I was proven wrong. He is surprisingly empathetic, caring, open to learning and to change. He is also so respectful to Daenerys which I love. The character is actually becoming very endearing. I've seen only 8 episode so far but I saw on IMDB that Momoa only starred in 9 episodes which probably means he died. :(

Jon, Arya and Tyrion are my 3 favourite characters so far.

Sansa is an idiot.
I would definitely advise reading the books, if you're hooked on the series. You get some insight from character thoughts (it's presented in a particular character's 1st person) that don't come out via the television series. Most of the Starks are very interesting characters, especially the ladies. Tyrion is by far the coolest character though. I have a thorough dislike for both Cersei and Daenerys.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #193
    I like Cersei :stuckup:

Daenerys gets better as the story goes on, but she's still kinda boring.

Tyrion, Jaime, Rob and Jon are my favourites. I like Ned, but he's too stupid :D

Screw Sansa.

And Arya is a badass.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I like Cersei :stuckup:

Daenerys gets better as the story goes on, but she's still kinda boring.

Tyrion, Jaime, Rob and Jon are my favourites. I like Ned, but he's too stupid :D

Screw Sansa.

And Arya is a badass.
    Cersei is so mean. I prefer Jaime between the two of them. :D

Tyrion, Arya and Jon are boss.

Sansa doesn't bother me. I'm more annoyed by characters like Ned that should know better.

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #196
    I like Jaime because he literally does not give an eff about anything. He doesn't want to get involved in the games, but he always gets dragged in somehow but just plays so cool and cocky.

Yeah, Ned pissed me off so much.

Can't wait to see what unfolds for Arya. She deserves to last long and kick ass :D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I like Jaime because he literally does not give an eff about anything. He doesn't want to get involved in the games, but he always gets dragged in somehow but just plays so cool and cocky.

Yeah, Ned pissed me off so much.

Can't wait to see what unfolds for Arya. She deserves to last long and kick ass :D
    Jaime is a badass and he does have a small conscience, but not too much for him to actually care.

Yeah, Arya is gonna be sick. By the end of the last book, I was like "oh snap".

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Arya was the character my entire family (HBO series are family tradition lol, plus half of them read ze books) instantly liked the most from the first scene with her and on. I'm hoping and expecting her to become more badass the older she gets.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Arya was the character my entire family (HBO series are family tradition lol, plus half of them read ze books) instantly liked the most from the first scene with her and on. I'm hoping and expecting her to become more badass the older she gets.
    Just read the books, no sense in waiting 5 years to see what happens. Then we can all discuss without fear of spoiling.

Maybe that'll spur me to actually finish it. Been on it since November :D
    A Dance With Dragons? Yeah, I didn't like how he split the books like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)