Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (52 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Daenerys' story line got a lot better in season 2, but in season 1 it was definitely the weak point of the series - mainly because the characters were boring (except Daenerys and maybe Jorah). Tyrion's storyline is still the best by far. :)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Daenerys' story line got a lot better in season 2, but in season 1 it was definitely the weak point of the series - mainly because the characters were boring (except Daenerys and maybe Jorah). Tyrion's storyline is still the best by far. :)
Agreed, I didn't really like her plot in the first season. In the second season, once she got in Qarth however, that changed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Everything about Daenerys was boring, but it was expected since she wanted to take on everything without having (enough) people. I remember I hated that fat rich black dude in Qarth. That seems to be changing this season, and damn, her dragons have grown up.

That scene between Tywin and Tyrion was excellent btw.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Everything about Daenerys was boring, but it was expected since she wanted to take on everything without having (enough) people. I remember I hated that fat rich black dude in Qarth. That seems to be changing this season, and damn, her dragons have grown up.

That scene between Tywin and Tyrion was excellent btw.
If I didn't know any better, I would have thought this was some kind of weird metaphor. :lol:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
It got better towards the end of season 1, but still that wasn't as interesting as other plots I agree with Foeller.

By the way, am I the only one who preferred season 2 to season 1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)