Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (106 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I call him Merlin.
I call him.......Tim

I'm probably gonna read the first 2-3 books during the hiatus, the ones the series was supposed to have covered so far. I know that the show isn't really in sync with the books completely, and an important part of ASOS is yet to appear on the show, but one or two "spoilers" are okay for me. I'll keep with the show as my "main media" though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Here's my theory about Drogon. Every time he was mentioned, it was almost always involved with him attacking children. With the way how the 3 eyed raven mentioned that Bran would learn how to fly, I think Drogon is looking for him to be his rider.

Sounds far fetched enough for you guys? :D
I have heard that theory from book readers too , but a very small few think that . The most supported theory regarding bran and dragons is that he will warg in a dragon , don't know if that is doable though .

There is another character who is the center of the biggest theory among book readers , that if said theory is true , would definetly make him a dragon rider in the future , but that would be kinda spoilerish territory :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Here's my theory about Drogon. Every time he was mentioned, it was almost always involved with him attacking children. With the way how the 3 eyed raven mentioned that Bran would learn how to fly, I think Drogon is looking for him to be his rider.

Sounds far fetched enough for you guys? :D
I have heard that theory from book readers too , but a very small few think that . The most supported theory regarding bran and dragons is that he will warg in a dragon , don't know if that is doable though .

There is another character who is the center of the biggest theory among book readers , that if said theory is true , would definetly make him a dragon rider in the future , but that would be kinda spoilerish territory :D
1:21, it's from episode 2 of season 4

:shifty:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If i remember correctly in season 2 we have the death of the cousing that jaime killed and in season 3 the 2 boys killed from the karstarks

So pratically the results are

1 1-0
2 0-1
3 2-2 (if you count catelyn as a stark)
4 0-2

The starks are winning :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)