• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
if we get Melo, then we certainly won't
:tup: If he arrives, it's going to be fantastic for our team. Our midfield is going to be ridiculously solid, and it will provide tons of support for both our forwards and the defense. I tend to drool when I spend too long thinking about it...

Everyone has just got to be patient. Melo can't sign before roughly the middle of next week because he needs to take his physical, etc., and he's on vacation.

That's probably been posted a bunch of times, but I'm too lazy to review this thread. :snoop:

Sep 1, 2002
Our midfield is now complete, let D'ago, Maresca and Ledesma become someone else's problem...
The midfield lacks width. That will be a problem with sides that clog up the centre of the midfield, with the intent in stopping Juve play.

Unless Juve sign two genuine wing backs, or a winger, this will cause us problems.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think that this team has the possibility to widen the play, even if it isnt the deafult option.

With Gio and Camo we can easily play a 4-2-3-1.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I think we made the right choice in signing Melo over Dago, but in a 4-3-1-2 I still think Dago would be great, and if we had signed him I think he would have done great playing besides Sissoko and Marchisio. I still think Dago is better offensively than Melo, but Melo is a better overall player. In a 4-2-3-1 like I expect Madrid will play I don't think he'll be a success though. That formation requires two hard working midfielders, especially behind the likes of kaka, ronaldo etc. In fact I think Madrid would have much more use of a player like Melo than Dago in their team.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
ha ha,

too funn that the real madrid deal will fail, which just shows that the price asked is WAY too high.
when even real madrid does not pay it, that says something.... remember what they paid for pepe ... hahaha

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Now it seem that we would sign Melo instead of D'ago.

Anyone have the video showing D'ago that would make us think we just let another great player away?

I tried searching it on youtube and only ended up found his penalty shot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)