Gaetano D'Agostino (5 Viewers)

Is D'Agostino to Juventus a good move?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Yes Andy, that would be pretty, but it's a pipe dream. If they've got their hearts set on a Pirlo-esque player though, there aren't too many and so they'll need to convert somebody. I see names like Sneijder popping up, so why not Elano?
I dont think we will buy a player who does not have the ability to play well defensively. We have Diego and Giovinco to be our pure attacking mid options.

Thats why we are being paired with players like Diarra, LEdesma and Melo in the cases where we dont get D'Ago

Apr 17, 2009
Elano is way too inconsistent for my tastes. Plus, his preferred position is the same as Diego's. And we already have Giovinco for his backup. I don't know how well he'd be able to perform in a 3 man mid as his defensive qualities are uhhh.. nonexistent.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think Sneider is comfortable of playing that deep. He didn't seem to fit in as an attacking CM in a 4-4-2 in the few times Real have tried him there.

Jul 15, 2006
I knew the day would come where your high intelligence would drive you insane.
:D

I don't think Sneider is comfortable of playing that deep. He didn't seem to fit in as an attacking CM in a 4-4-2 in the few times Real have tried him there.
I don't think he would be Ciro knows Marchisio well so he knows that he'll come back to cover when nessarily. The whole reason for this formation is that Diego gets his free-role, but I think Sneijder would balance it all out very well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Interesting choices, though moutinho would be my pick over Veloso + sneijder.

Not sure if either sneijder or moutinho can play the deep-lying playmaker role....
Though both Moutinho and Veloso are loaded on FM....I feel they may have over-exaggerated their stats personally. But that's just my honest opinion. If I were to choose the transfer based off of FM 2009, Veloso hands down:shifty:

:seven:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Interesting choices, though moutinho would be my pick over Veloso + sneijder.

Not sure if either sneijder or moutinho can play the deep-lying playmaker role....
I've always been a big fan of Moutinho, less so of Veloso. Moutinho makes Giovinco look tall, however. We could never field the two of them at the same time unless we expected to give up a lot of free headers.

Moutinho is a little clumsy going forward at times, but he's a complete midfielder in either direction.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Though both Moutinho and Veloso are loaded on FM....I feel they may have over-exaggerated their stats personally. But that's just my honest opinion. If I were to choose the transfer based off of FM 2009, Veloso hands down:shifty:

:seven:
Moutinho is great. He's a very promising player and I feel he turn to be an excellent box to box midfielder for us.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Yes, D'Agostino would make a great buy....but if we're changing our formation to a three man midfield or a diamond then we do not need to over-crowd our midfield more than it already is.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
the board should jus put this dago case on hold since i dun realli see a extreme need in getting him....

our EXTREME NEED is RIGHTBACKS......if we start next season with only grygera and zebina for rightbacks....then we would make the same mistakes in defence....and also will the baord please get the left back dilemma solved?! dey hav alrd lost criscito and now they are still pondering on grosso or dossena....both of them are not as worthy as criscito -.-

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
and Poulsen and Zanetti and Sissoko and Tiago.

no need for another goddamn CMF
I like the new, one year wiser, Ahmed:tup:
our EXTREME NEED is RIGHTBACKS......if we start next season with only grygera and zebina for rightbacks....then we would make the same mistakes in defence....and also will the baord please get the left back dilemma solved?! dey hav alrd lost criscito and now they are still pondering on grosso or dossena....both of them are not as worthy as criscito -.-
I would also like to see these matters addressed first, as i see them as our priority!

I think that it is time to forget about the Dago deal.
Udinese dont really want to sell him, as they are afraid that they cant replace him!
For the money they are asking, we can buy much better players (Melo)
They are determined not to step back and i dont see a no way out of this deal.
We have wasted enough time already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)