Gabriel Obertan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Juventus following Bordeaux sensation Obertan
tribalfootball.com - March 20, 2008

Juventus are following Bordeaux sensation Gabriel Obertan.

The 19 year-old has been likened to Juve's former French star Zinedine Zidane and is being tracked closely by sports director Alessio Secco, says Tuttosport.

Real Madrid and AC Milan have also been linked with Obertan, however Secco believes he can convince the youngster he has a better chance of regular football in Juve's emerging team.

Gabriel Obertan (born February 26, 1989 in Pantin) is a French football striker currently playing for FC Girondins de Bordeaux in the French Ligue 1. He has been linked with a move to Chelsea FC.

He is noted for his speed and dribbling ability and thus his playing style is often likened to Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry. Despite interest from both Manchester United and Chelsea FC he has stated that he wishes to remain in France to further his development.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

Gabriel Obertan (born February 26, 1989 in Pantin) is a French football striker currently playing for FC Girondins de Bordeaux in the French Ligue 1. He has been linked with a move to Chelsea FC.

He is noted for his speed and dribbling ability and thus his playing style is often likened to Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry. Despite interest from both Manchester United and Chelsea FC he has stated that he wishes to remain in France to further his development.

Gabriel Obertan - CLICK
Our board is playing so much FM...:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Talented player, but he's still very raw imo, not yet ready for the big step up..i think he should stay in the Ligue for a couple of years before he moves..

lol at "the new zidane" tag..he's nothing like Zidane..more like a less technical version of Ronaldo..he plays well with both feet, he's a very very fast player and his link-up play is good.. still has to work on his final product and his decision making though.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Talented player, but he's still very raw imo, not yet ready for the big step up..i think he should stay in the Ligue for a couple of years before he moves..

lol at "the new zidane" tag..he's nothing like Zidane..more like a less technical version of Ronaldo..he plays well with both feet, he's a very very fast player and his link-up play is good.. still has to work on his final product and his decision making though.
:agree: ive seen him a couple of times and he's looked very lively but like u said only time will see his decision making improve and only then will we see him banging in some goals.. The Zidane tag is really starting to get silly

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
:shocked:

He's more like "Henry" Than "Zidane"

well , get him if the price is still Reasonable for the 19 anno player , he might be a new C.Ronaldo :flag3:
We arent going to get him and i highly question that he will become a player in the class of C. Ronaldo

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has Arsenal written all over him. As much as I would like to maybe have a different striker who has speed, can dribble and get into the game alot more, no one can doubt that trez is still the main striker. i dont see this player being the perfect back up as yet.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He has Arsenal written all over him. As much as I would like to maybe have a different striker who has speed, can dribble and get into the game alot more, no one can doubt that trez is still the main striker. i dont see this player being the perfect back up as yet.
He's not a striker though, he's a winger. I dont think he's coming to Arsenal either, we're getting Caen's Gouffran. :drool:

:agree: ive seen him a couple of times and he's looked very lively but like u said only time will see his decision making improve and only then will we see him banging in some goals.. The Zidane tag is really starting to get silly
I agree, in terms of ability he's nowhere near Ronaldo.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
This kid is amazing, saw his debut in CL aganist Galatasaray, he was eating their leftback alive.

He is a mix between C.Ronaldo and Henry. He is one of those talents like C.Ronaldo was and Zlatan. Despite being 18 years old he in not afraid of trying to dribble past defenders and make things normal talents don´t do, he always try to get past the defenders and he has awesome assists, I love talents who play without respect, , This kid is fantastic, hope we get him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Credit to the Clair Fontaine academy, its one of the best in the world, producing world class players like Anelka, Henry, Gallas, Thuram and iirc Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)