Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lose player to inter :facepalm:
We werent in the race for him, we gave up a month or so ago. But I read that Barca will get him this summer if some other club is about to sign him. We'll see

- - - Updated - - -

Bargiggia says inter are confident getting him.
The same guy that said we are interested in Matic? Unless he works for Mediaset, i dont trust him

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We werent in the race for him, we gave up a month or so ago. But I read that Barca will get him this summer if some other club is about to sign him. We'll see

- - - Updated - - -

The same guy that said we are interested in Matic? Unless he works for Mediaset, i dont trust him
ya, he works for Premium Sport that are owned by Mediaset but both have their own sources. :D

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Assuming Inter doesn't ruin him like they have with a million other players I guess moving there makes sense from a playing opportunity perspective. I'd certainly rather fight with Eder/Palacio for a starting position than Dybala. Same reason I don't blame Berardi for not wanting to come here. These players have seen how good Dybala is and realise that can't compete.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why are we complaining ?

Inter and Milan need to get their shit togheter to boost serie a's image outside italy.

And seriously, its not like they can get remotely close to us

- - - Updated - - -

If we wanted personal black jesus, like we wanted dybala, he would allready be a juventus player

Our excellent scouting doesnt think so, and i'll put faith they'll be right like the previous 700 times

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually @Zacheryah, this is a player Paratici loves, but due to the deal being too expensive and complicated with so many parties involved, we pulled out

Aug 26, 2014
Assuming Inter doesn't ruin him like they have with a million other players I guess moving there makes sense from a playing opportunity perspective. I'd certainly rather fight with Eder/Palacio for a starting position than Dybala. Same reason I don't blame Berardi for not wanting to come here. These players have seen how good Dybala is and realise that can't compete.
It's the team you play for not the players you can play ahead of or he would have been a Cagliari player by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)