Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Actually @Zacheryah, this is a player Paratici loves, but due to the deal being too expensive and complicated with so many parties involved, we pulled out
You can love having a dry towel, of you can love the girl of your life.

If Paraciti was obsessed with Personal Black Jesus, we would get him, however we didnt think he'd be worth the cost and hassle. Dybala had several parties involved aswel

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
I keep hearing Real and Barca triggered his buy out clause. Why is this thread open? We might have rated him, but clealy not enough to pay a price as high as it seems is necessary to lure him away.

Are their even reports still suggesting we are in for him or that he is close to Inter?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You can love having a dry towel, of you can love the girl of your life.

If Paraciti was obsessed with Personal Black Jesus, we would get him, however we didnt think he'd be worth the cost and hassle. Dybala had several parties involved aswel
Black J would cost the same Dybala did, maybe even more. Dybala was much more established at the time we bought him, cant compare the two really. Then there is the players will that can't be ignored. Anyway, cant see him going to inter, Real and Barca will end up getting him

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Assuming Inter doesn't ruin him like they have with a million other players I guess moving there makes sense from a playing opportunity perspective. I'd certainly rather fight with Eder/Palacio for a starting position than Dybala. Same reason I don't blame Berardi for not wanting to come here. These players have seen how good Dybala is and realise that can't compete.
If that would be the case with every player, odds of Pogba and Dybala retiring in a Juve shirt would be 100%, which is fine by me but isn't the case. Not that I don't think they could stay for a long time, that depends on them.

If what you meant is mainly for promising players, I'd agree but only if the player in question doesn't have a special talent or the ambition to support it. Pretty sure Dybala would have joined even if Tevez stayed. I recall he even said he was disappointed he leaved as he would have liked to play with him.

Guil

Jul 1, 2016
Only consisting that .. Palmeiras wins another game. Gabriel was again the destque. He made a beautiful goal and gave an assist.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This story that he goes to Inter, is bogus. For those unaware (of course), Palmeiras is a club that the press knows everything, all kinds of news to leak. Amazingly, this news is of paramount importance, not only in the Palmeiras football, but nationally. If it were true, believe me, the media in Brazil, would have reported. This information is so baseless that the two major newspapers ... Lancenet and Globoesporte, even reported something.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Only consisting that .. Palmeiras wins another game. Gabriel was again the destque. He made a beautiful goal and gave an assist.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This story that he goes to Inter, is bogus. For those unaware (of course), Palmeiras is a club that the press knows everything, all kinds of news to leak. Amazingly, this news is of paramount importance, not only in the Palmeiras football, but nationally. If it were true, believe me, the media in Brazil, would have reported. This information is so baseless that the two major newspapers ... Lancenet and Globoesporte, even reported something.
Thank you, muito obrigado.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
lol there is no way he's going to inter now. ban me for 2 months if that happen.

After today's match he was asked about the rumors saying that real madrid and barcelona are ready to trigger his buyout clause and he once again said that he has no intention of leaving in this mercato. It looks like he'll do what Neymar did and only go to europe when he's ready to be a starter for a CL contender. The only way he's going to Inter is if he flops or become Ronaldo's biggest puppet ever.

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,099
    lol there is no way he's going to inter now. ban me for 2 months if that happen.

After today's match he was asked about the rumors saying that real madrid and barcelona are ready to trigger his buyout clause and he once again said that he has no intention of leaving in this mercato. It looks like he'll do what Neymar did and only go to europe when he's ready to be a starter for a CL contender. The only way he's going to Inter is if he flops or become Ronaldo's biggest puppet ever.
    Gesus is preparing himself for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)