Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Sassuolo are better than Milan and definitely better than Palmeiras. Serie A is bigger than Brazil Serie A and EL bigger than Copalib. How many forgotten brazilian and argie 'talents of the century' do we count? How many of those failed because of jumping to big clubs instead of developing properly? They thought they were too big of a talent to fail

Besides, Max will play Padoin ahead of him, if he comes directly to Juventus.
:sergio:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Clearly Palmeiras is the greater club but if we boil it down to a football match Sassuolo will beat them comfortably
In Football Manager, maybe. As shit as Brazilian clubs are as of late some still rely on individual talent, game changers. Something the whole of Italy lacks. If People should really realize how shit Serie A has become when the Milan clubs are mediocre and Napoli/Roma can't even get anywhere in the EL.

Juventus is the only club you could say no Brazilian club today would stand a chance, all others are, as usual, inconsistent and far from special.

Having said that Sassulo would not beat them comfortably, on the contrary, they would most likely lose.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Serie A is better than Campeonato Brasileiro, but mostly because of Juve. If you put the likes of Sassuolo and both Milan clubs to play here I don't think they would even qualify for Copa Libertadores (finish top 4).
Saying that Sassuolo > Palmeiras and EL > Libertadores is as ridiculous as saying that Juventus isn't big enough for a player like Gabriel Jesus and that he should wait for an offer from a top European team before leaving, like Juve isn't one. This is something that a Palmeiras fan said and obviously everyone else made fun of him for saying shit like that. It only shows that that person never or rarely watches a match of the team that he is talking about.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In Football Manager, maybe. As $#@! as Brazilian clubs are as of late some still rely on individual talent, game changers. Something the whole of Italy lacks. If People should really realize how $#@! Serie A has become when the Milan clubs are mediocre and Napoli/Roma can't even get anywhere in the EL.

Juventus is the only club you could say no Brazilian club today would stand a chance, all others are, as usual, inconsistent and far from special.

Having said that Sassulo would not beat them comfortably, on the contrary, they would most likely lose.
Exactly. Some people here have the idea that because some teams are in america are full of amateur indios.

I would not be surprised at all if palmeiras trashed sassuolo with all that flair and fancy which is a myth in italy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Inter for sure, win the thing.. They are kind of more compact.

Milan is terribad, and I would not be surprised if they got some wonky surprising results.

Their mentality is shite

istripador

Jun 4, 2016
Clearly Palmeiras is the greater club but if we boil it down to a football match Sassuolo will beat them comfortably
hahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

I still remember when a team like Sao Paulo with only Rai as a star player still beaten a team full of stars like Cruyff's Barca at one off game Intercontinental Cup.
cafu, miller, zetti brazilian team player 1994

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Basing Napoli on european performance would give a wrong image.

Under cavani they went in that insane "group of death" , and had 3 teams tied, them going out on goals or sth. They were very good.

But they always go like, "fuck eurocrapleague" and bench a load of players, and then arent able to overturn the result.

This year for example, they went out cause in their final round, they played half a primavera team in the first leg. If Napoli with Higuain in this form would take euroleague serious, they could have won it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But they didnt have the depth to fight on both fronts i think...it was more important to them to win the legendary scudetto against juve, than using the same team in both comps XD and tiring out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think it'd be best to sign this kid and loan him to Empoli to get some Serie A experience. He's not ready for the big stage. Brazil's Serie A is a minnows league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)