Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Don't have time to translate everything, but it's basically saying that someone from Juventus watched last night game against Gremio and that Alexandre Mattos (Palmeiras Marotta) is flying to Turin for a meeting tomorrow.

I don't know how reliable this is, Fox Sports are the only big outlet reporting this, and reading palmeiras forums people are saying that Mattos is in Europe but for other business and that he's not going to Turin. He usually buy and sell players quickly so if there really is a meeting tomorrow we should have some news soon.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Basically this. Their sport director will meet with us tomorrow.

So yeah, you could say signing him is a real possibility now.
but the other agents/owners...???

- - - Updated - - -

Someone remind me why so many people here are crazy for the guy, except for the black jesus thing
pace, dribbling, great with both feet, knack for scoring, assist man too...all in a weak league but the talent is evident.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don't have time to translate everything, but it's basically saying that someone from Juventus watched last night game against Gremio and that Alexandre Mattos (Palmeiras Marotta) is flying to Turin for a meeting tomorrow.

I don't know how reliable this is, Fox Sports are the only big outlet reporting this, and reading palmeiras forums people are saying that Mattos is in Europe but for other business and that he's not going to Turin. He usually buy and sell players quickly so if there really is a meeting tomorrow we should have some news soon.
hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)