Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There is no great rivalry between ManUtd and Juve.ManUtd gets to pay 3 installments of 30+ and the agent fee while they are not even in the CL. juve should work harder on the buys.i don't know why every player we are interested in man utd’s name is right there trying to hijack it.!!
Nowadays everyone knows that Juventus scouting is top notch... but we need to really tug o war to get a deal. The trick here is to let Juve search and then buy before juve

What big teams do? well they let us find players and if they see we start negotiating someone..they right away keep and eye on what we just found and if interesting they hijack with gazzilion money.

Sucks for us.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nowadays everyone knows that Juventus scouting is top notch... but we need to really tug o war to get a deal. The trick here is to let Juve search and then buy before juve

What big teams do? well they let us find players and if they see we start negotiating someone..they right away keep and eye on what we just found and if interesting they hijack with gazzilion money.

Sucks for us.
it's extremely annoying. I would consider for an offer of 50 million or more for top players.we are in the CL and have more chance than man utd for win the CL at this current time.it would makes sense to convince players like gabigol to join us

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

Sucks for us.
We should just do what Moggi did to Inter, make it look like we're interested in a garbage player as a distraction...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Agree. Our board needs to learn to play hardball and do dirty business, send scouts everywhere just to fuck around... But honestly, I think that our board is really great closing really quickly those transfers they actually consider priority. Pjaca, Pjanic and Pipa are clearly examples.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agree. Our board needs to learn to play hardball and do dirty business, send scouts everywhere just to $#@! around... But honestly, I think that our board is really great closing really quickly those transfers they actually consider priority. Pjaca, Pjanic and Pipa are clearly examples.
Maybe its because we used the pogba money and could pay cash right away. But we dont find ourselves in that position never, Pogba was an exception..

so when the money runs dry..we return to our usual pennypinching self

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Maybe its because we used the pogba money and could pay cash right away. But we dont find ourselves in that position never, Pogba was an exception..

so when the money runs dry..we return to our usual pennypinching self
Last year they did It in Dybala transfer but as I said I agree with u. They need to do more dirty business now that everyone is trying to find out which youngster we actually are gonna sign just to try to rip apart our deals

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Allegri clearly stated that we are not in for a striker so I don't mind losing on him only if it means a good midfielder is coming

- - - Updated - - -

Gabigol's agent Wagner Ribeiro said the story linking Gabigol to Man Utd is just a rumor, according to Globo Esporte.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last year they did It in Dybala transfer but as I said I agree with u. They need to do more dirty business now that everyone is trying to find out which youngster we actually are gonna sign just to try to rip apart our deals
Whats the evidence of that? Dont get this hysteria. So other clubs are rumoured to same players as us? Most of the time likely media invention, or our very own interest can be media invention too.

Also these arent unheard of gems, Barbosa has been on the radar of big clubs since he was 16...he is a NT player of Brazil and very hyped one as a teenager. Man U or other clubs dont need to stalk Juve scouts to know him or want him :lol:

In fact their interest can be much older then ours. Man U is likely bs invention, but likes of Chelsea and PSG have had confirmed rejected bids on this player in past year or two. Barcelona has a direct option on him etc.

As I said, not some random gem found in a street corner...

But I agree atleast on that when we target a player, we need to work much quicker on making a deal happen before bigger cash purses starts swinging. Case in point being Verratti 4 years ago...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think juve failed on verrati not because there were broke , but because they7 hesitated even when they had the money and the opportunity.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Whats the evidence of that? Dont get this hysteria. So other clubs are rumoured to same players as us? Most of the time likely media invention, or our very own interest can be media invention too.

Also these arent unheard of gems, Barbosa has been on the radar of big clubs since he was 16...he is a NT player of Brazil and very hyped one as a teenager. Man U or other clubs dont need to stalk Juve scouts to know him or want him :lol:

In fact their interest can be much older then ours. Man U is likely bs invention, but likes of Chelsea and PSG have had confirmed rejected bids on this player in past year or two. Barcelona has a direct option on him etc.

As I said, not some random gem found in a street corner...

But I agree atleast on that when we target a player, we need to work much quicker on making a deal happen before bigger cash purses starts swinging. Case in point being Verratti 4 years ago...
No this case in particular but since a couple of years I started to notice that when Juventus do a serious approach to a player, other teams are more likely to close the deal. We all know that teams scout everywhere and there r just few players to really follow in any league so obviously we are gonna cross with them but like I said, I feel that when we actually approach makes other Team start to run.

For instante, we were the first Team to approach Gomes this year and when the rest of Team realize that we was actully thinking about him like a Pog's replacement and actually he had a terrible Euro, Madrid and Farca were all over the place. Maybe is just in my mind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's in your mind. Your only example is Gomes, and you think La Liga big teams being interested in a very promising La Liga player is us being screwed? The fact of the matter is we were interested, bid on him but it wasn't good enough bid and we moved on. Very simple.

Who's to say Barca weren't in for him all along? Just because the media wasn't hip to it?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Honestly, Gabigol is a great talent but spending big $$ when we already have Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Pjaca seems superfluous. We may live to regret it. Having said that, you know Man United will never bench Ibra and Barbosa would need to move higher than Martial and Rooney - I guess its possible.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Miranda puts Gabigol off Inter?
By Football Italia staff

A remarkable report in Brazil claims Gabriel Barbosa decided against going to Inter after talking to Nerazzurri defender Joao Miranda.

According to UOL Esporte, Santos striker Gabriel Barbosa - known as Gabigol - called up fellow Brazilian Miranda to ask about life at San Siro.

The response was far from encouraging and Miranda told him that there was little chance this team could challenge for titles.

There is also a sense of confusion at the club after a takeover by Chinese group Suning and the sudden exit of Coach Roberto Mancini, replaced by Frank de Boer less than two weeks before the start of the Serie A season.

Gabigol will decide his future after completing the Olympic Games with Brazil’s squad.

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)