Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Last thing heard from his agent is that they received offers from 3 clubs (Juve, Inter and I don't know who), and that all parties involved will sit down and discuss it after the end of the Olympics as the player is fully focused on the quest for a Gold medal, and he's in no rush to make a decision

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Ive seen a couple Brazil games, and Im having a more accurate opinion about him.

Gabriel Jesus is more skilfull with dribbling, but he`s far and away from being a mature player. His decision making and moving off the ball is a long shot from being decent.

But Barbosa, despite completing only 20 late this month, seems to be a matured player by now. And actually he has at least 3 or 4 years of experience as a pro, probably 3x as Jesus.

Barbosa has been playing as a right winger and he`s looked very comfortable at it. His stamina, tactical discipline and defending/positioning awareness are really surprising me. He puts himself in good positions, seems smart, can think fast enough to play with guys like Neymar. He doesnt stand out, but he doesnt do stupid shit either, even when the team is suffering from its most anxious moments. The guy clearly can hold his own.

Fact is his more complete than I thought. He seems fundamentally sound, disciplined and with good IQ/movement off the ball.

His athleticism is not outstanding, and he can`t use his right leg, but he`s definitely looking good.

If Zaza leaves, our necessary move would be taking this guy.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's impressed me too. I didn't expect him to put on such solid performances even though he's being played out of his comfortable position. We should definitely go for this guy if Zaza leaves.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Gabriel said he left everything in the hands of his family (agent) while he's at the Olympics. Prolly he told them what club he wants and left them with negotiating the numbers.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Ive seen a couple Brazil games, and Im having a more accurate opinion about him.

Gabriel Jesus is more skilfull with dribbling, but he`s far and away from being a mature player. His decision making and moving off the ball is a long shot from being decent.

But Barbosa, despite completing only 20 late this month, seems to be a matured player by now. And actually he has at least 3 or 4 years of experience as a pro, probably 3x as Jesus.

Barbosa has been playing as a right winger and he`s looked very comfortable at it. His stamina, tactical discipline and defending/positioning awareness are really surprising me. He puts himself in good positions, seems smart, can think fast enough to play with guys like Neymar. He doesnt stand out, but he doesnt do stupid $#@! either, even when the team is suffering from its most anxious moments. The guy clearly can hold his own.

Fact is his more complete than I thought. He seems fundamentally sound, disciplined and with good IQ/movement off the ball.

His athleticism is not outstanding, and he can`t use his right leg, but he`s definitely looking good.

If Zaza leaves, our necessary move would be taking this guy.
Vice-Dybalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)