Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
This deal probably hasn't to do anything with whether Pogba will be sold or not. Either Mandzukic or Zaza will leave if Gabigol arrives, meaning we will pay Gabigol by selling one of them.

Not unthinkable that we already have a deal with a club for Zaza, one that the player agreed to, but we first have to replace him before the deal can be finalized. Just selling and then looking for a replacement would be too risky considering how few capable and affordable strikers are on the market.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
But part of the whole 'We can keep Pogba and buy Higuain with sales' was attached to getting Zaza money. But if Gabigol (I fucking hate that nickname Jesus christ) cancels out the Zaza money entirely then it doesn't work out that way.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
But part of the whole 'We can keep Pogba and buy Higuain with sales' was attached to getting Zaza money. But if Gabigol (I $#@!ing hate that nickname Jesus christ) cancels out the Zaza money entirely then it doesn't work out that way.
I don't think Pogba will stay, but if he suddenly would decide that he would like to stay, we certainly would find a way to keep him and not push him out the door for financial reasons. Be it through help from Exor or be it through selling Lemina and Pereyra for 35m-40m, without replacing them (or replacing them cheaply).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Microsoft new sponsor. :D
+ Continassa. We swim in money baby!
God damn, £700,000,000 revenues here we come.
umm what i missed?, new sponsor?

But if Gabigol (I $#@!ing hate that nickname Jesus christ)
lol, thats why i promised ill refuse to call him fukin GABIGOL if he comes here.... ill all him BARBOSA, the surname of a man....like a pirate or sumting..

but gabigol sounds like a cocksucking bitch

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
umm what i missed?, new sponsor?

lol, thats why i promised ill refuse to call him fukin GABIGOL if he comes here.... ill all him BARBOSA, the surname of a man....like a pirate or sumting..

but gabigol sounds like a cocksucking bitch
nada nada :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)