Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Me too. But this is Santos we're talking about. 20 million for the player and club, 80 million for his dad, and another 30 million later in unpaid taxes.
Something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

no way we sign another striker, right?
Unless he can double as a winger, then we could add a new dimension to our formation selection.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Hope its a good transfer
5 Goals and 1 Assist in 10 games is not bad but its the Brazillian league so I actually expected better stats...
G.Jesus stats are what I was looking for
Thing is, people have this wrong impression that you get a lot of goals in the Brazilian League. Usually you don't get more than 1 or 2 goals a match, the usual 1-0 or 2-1. In fact there has been more goals scored in Serie A in the last couple of years than in Brazil. Matches are usually boring.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Thing is, people have this wrong impression that you get a lot of goals in the Brazilian League. Usually you don't get more than 1 or 2 goals a match, the usual 1-0 or 2-1. In fact there has been more goals scored in Serie A in the last couple of years than in Brazil. Matches are usually boring.
Aw man, my life is a lie. I thought the league was nothing but sunshine, 20 goals per match, flicks and tricks and players doing the samba every 5 minutes

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If we keep Pogba this is the best mercato in the history. It's like we wouldn't sell Zidane and still bought Nedved, Thuram and Gigi :tuttosport:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)