Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
When Black Jesus went from 25m to 50m. Let me get this straigth, he have a release clause that after the olympics is gonna be 24m for 5 whoever-they-are-clubs but if we buy him now it would be 50m? this is just BS
He have a release clause but the player don't have to accept any offer that match that. A lot of players and agents in south america, including gabigol and jesus, have a big % of the sale and if they see the opportunity to get more money they'll do it, just like raiola is trying to do with Pogba. Gabigol isn't doing that because it looks like our offer is the best one and right now he isn't as hyped as Jesus to get a bidding war for him.

Apr 29, 2006
@Mark
I know people disagree, but imho we are going with 433-ish. Dybala/Barbosa on the right/SS. Pjaca on the left or CF-ish (a la Morata). But Pjaca alone is not enough imho, now him rotating with Jesus ... :agree: Maybe that 433 is why we might sell Pogba?

@Dru :tup:

PS: Now that I read this https://twitter.com/AndreOstgaard I might have been wrong.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark
I know people disagree, but imho we are going with 433-ish. Dybala/Barbosa on the right/SS. Pjaca on the left or CF-ish (a la Morata). But Pjaca alone is not enough imho, now him rotating with Jesus ... :agree: Maybe that 433 is why we might sell Pogba?

we'll see man.

Jun 4, 2016
@Mark

PS: Now that I read this https://twitter.com/AndreOstgaard I might have been wrong.
hahahaha gabigol more midia in europe than football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)